What to build?

bigfatron

Emperor
We have to decide what to build in our capital. The advisor's choice - damn the risk, build a settler and expand our empire!

Edit:
Damn thing won't let me post a poll!

Could I ask Dell or another official to post a poll of three choices:
1 Build a settler
2 Build a warrior
3 Build Barracks
Expiry, 2 days.

Many thanks
BFR

Regardless whether there is a poll or not, I'm all for building a settler first. We have one quick explorer already, possibly a second from one of the next huts I hope for in the yet undiscovered proximity, so there should be enough area for early expansion.

Build a settler first, since we have a horseman. Find the spot for the settler to settle so the capital can get busy making a Wonder.

I too vote for a settler

I say settler too. :yeah:

Well I did try to make the poll for him but it didn't work. The first time I forgot to tick the box and the second time I tried to post the thread with a poll, it didn't work.

Anyway, Settler first.

Settler definitely. :)

And ron, Duke of Marlbrough is the only one here with the power to edit other people's posts. Dell may be the President but he doesn't have any mod powers. Kev and I agreed to help Duke out as deputy mods but we don't have any of the specific powers either. As Alpine Trooper found to his cost though, anything I put in deep purple has the same weight as Duke's mod warnings and should be heeded as such. I don't know what Kev will be doing if he ever needs to warn anyone, but hopefully we'll never find out because we haven't had much trouble so far and everyone seems sensible enough to play this game properly. :D

Depends alot on what the horse finds and whether we settle with the other settler.

Originally posted by duke o' york
And ron, Duke of Marlbrough is the only one here with the power to edit other people's posts. Dell may be the President but he doesn't have any mod powers.

Nah, you misunderstand me, I was asking Dell to post a poll for me, not to edit my post - strangely he couldn't post a poll either, so it looks like a system glitch.

Still, we have 9 for settler and none for anything else on this thread so I think we have an idea what Dell should do once we found Regia Civitatis

Just one more vote and it's 10 to 0 -- > No doubt, It will be settler.

i'm jumping on the settler bandwagon. ooh, a band....hmmm

Build a settler to improve a few squares of land around Regia Civitatis.

Given a vote of 10-0-0 on my count, universally in favour of building a settler, I will so advise Mr President.

Top Bottom