What type of flirter are you?

What type of flirter are you?

• Physical

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Verbal

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
Where is the option "I just suck at flirting" ?

I'm an incompetent flirt :p

But if the choice of reply is limited to the two poll options I'd have to say that I can go either way depending on the situation.

Only verbal. I am far too afraid that when I touch a woman she would be insulted. That is of course never the case, but it's just not me to do it.

Yet when a woman's pretty I love to say that to her in a subtle way. ;)

I don't, really. I don't like being flirted with, either. On the rare occasion when someone does try, I simply ask them politely to please stop.

Originally posted by Pontiuth Pilate
I agree with sluggy, but in a different way... many married folks [both male and female] wonder "what they're missing" in the way of sex because they've only ever been with one person. The urge to try out something different and see if it works out "better" is a strong factor in infidelity. If people have had previous sexual relationships before marrying, they're less likely to go straying, imho.

The corollary of that is that it's usually a good idea to have sex with your potential spouse at least once before marriage - so you can try it out and see if it "works".

Of course in my opinion sexuality is irrelevant [or at least pretty unimportant] to love, but I'm sure few people agree. ;)

Originally posted by Mrogreturns

On the other hand if you've sown your wild oats- you KNOW that sleeping with new person brings a certain thrill that isn't there after a time with the same partner. Wanting some of that thrill again can also be a factor.

I agree with both of you, and disagree. Out of my own experience, I don't know where I'll land in this life time, but I know the temptation to have sex with others is big because I have no earlier experiences. But on the other hand I haven't gotten the feeling that sex isn't what it's cracked up to be with my girlfriend so I don't think it would be better with someone else. And at the same time as I kind of regret not having other experiences I know that giving up what I have now, only so that I could know what I've missed out on, is the most stupid thing I could ever do. Because I'm happy where I am.

But what kind of flirter am I, there I have experience:D But I'm neither physical nor verbal. With my SO I'm both, but before that I been a mostly non-verbal flirt with an immense physical presence in whatever room I am, and then I look, I don't stare, but I get under the skin and before one can shrug me off I'm there, having won the attention I was looking for. See but not touch, that can even allow me to continue flirting:D

Top Bottom