1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Whatever happend to old threads in this section ?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by clamel, Dec 11, 2015.

1. clamel

clamel Prince

I only see 3 pages, back to this summer.... ad hardly that.

So much values in many of them for creating good mods and scenarios.
    I was looking for this bloke who, last I heard this spring, was fixing some codes that lifted this game hugely.
    When I couldn't remember the user I starting to turn back but then I didn't even get back to this summer.
    Separate from this where did he go ??

So much have been up on the table and smart solutions over the years, but where has it gone. Those threads was vital.

Perhaps someone can guide me correctly, and please don't say that their are deleted.

Sorry if this thread is perhaps wrong in this part, but it is in this part the threads gone missing
    :confused::confused::confused:

2. Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey Archon Without Portfolio

Go to your account page. Under Settings & Options (left side of page) choose Edit Options. Scroll down to the section Thread Display Options. Make sure that Default Thread Age Cutoff is set to Show All Threads.

3. clamel

clamel Prince

Thanks mate,
    it was set to Forum default and that must have changes recetly. I never touched it, since I didn't know about it.

All is back in order
    Now let see if I can find this bloke who had some brilliant solutions, but probably disappeared.

4. Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey Archon Without Portfolio

I only knew the solution because the same thing happened to me a while back. Happy hunting!

5. Karl der Grosse

Karl der Grosse Chieftain

:eek:

:crazyeye:

:scan:

Is all good now.

:lol:

:goodjob:

6. timerover51

timerover51 Deity

Is this the thread that you are looking for?

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=526285