When was the last time you played Civ IV?

This weekend. I rarely play during the midweek, since I want to spend time with my girlfriend. During weekends I have more time to have a good session anyway...

Today was my first time in a week. Last week, I played more of my story which usually consists of me playing about 5-20 turns and then exiting to write it and modify screenshots.

If you exclude my story, it has been about 2-3 weeks since actually sat down to play a real game.

Last time I played was 5 days ago.

I launch the game several times a day, but only to test my XML/Python changes for my modding.

If you exclude my mod work, it's been around two months since I played a real game. Not that I don't want to, but I'm so busy with all of life's responsibilites that I just can't find the time to both mod and play. :hammer2:

*sighs* it feels like forever and a day since i've gotten to play civ...my computer has gotten to the point that t over heats a minute into the game...which sucks...so I think it's been a good 3 or so weeks...i feel so...cheated

Yesterday... after work. Still haven't actually finished a single game yet. I would play it more only I have Resident Evil 4 to finish too.

About four days ago.

a couple of weeks ago - playing GalCiv II now (but I hardly have any gaming time anyways)

Again, I have little or no time to play videogames these days. But when i do, I tend to go for the intensity of RTS rather than long winded TBS games, so I play the likes of AOE3 and RTW. The last time I played Civ4 was a couple of weeks ago.

lebowski said:
it has been roughly 3 weeks since I last fired Civ IV up. I blame crap like work, the wife, and my compulsive obsession with getting my bills paid. Damn the man!

That's right! Who needs human relationships or the realworld? Life should be all about pushing around little mindless icons against computerized opponents! Everything else is just too...well, interesting!

:p :crazyeye:

I play during the evenings in midweek ....... got to get the kid to sleep before I go and play. Rarely during the day .... only exeption is when my kid is at the babyitter

what time is it?

politely tell her no! Doesn't she understand, the French won't conquer themselves!! This is why i spike my wife's drinks.

Yesterday. I managed to achieve my first cultural victory! Yet again, my final rating stunk because I didn't win by conquest. Just call me Dan....
Amy

I'm pretty obsessive. I played last night while my girlfriend took a shower before dinner. Sometimes I go on "sales calls" from work and end up at home for a little 2-3 hour session.

Fake sales calls IS a little obsessive...of course, I am speaking out of envy . . .

Top Bottom