When you're ready...

Dreadnought said:
Dang, I don't know how we are going to do this, with all the people, I can't narrow it down to seven. And I don't want to say "You cant play because you aren't as good as the rest"

Reserved Seats:
KittenOfChaos
Magnus
Flatlander Fox

Other Players:
Keirador
Taliesin
ElBagOCrap
Arminius
Gnarfflinger
slappy

unless we do two games at a time, devide Flatlander Fox, Magnus, and Kitten up into different games, and have two games, at that point we wouldn't have enough players.

Also, we're using points, combining the two:

10 for solo
8 for two way
6 for three way

+

1 point for every SC you have.

You don't reply to emails? Anyway, a point system is useless without at least 3 game occuring (2 preliminaries and then a Winner's table, which doesn't need points.)

So it sounds like we need 14 players and two rounds of randomly drawn players, and the 7 highest scorers advance to the final table...

Argh, another game started. I don't want to start now because we are all preoccupied, but once Dancing w/the devil is done, we'll start. I'll have 1 week orders so that it isn't too demanding

Just some food for though, could we get 11 consistent players? I'm in the Crowded variant, with Austria, and having a blast with it...

Dreadnought said:
Argh, another game started. I don't want to start now because we are all preoccupied, but once Dancing w/the devil is done, we'll start. I'll have 1 week orders so that it isn't too demanding

Sorry, I didn't read this thread until now, my fault for starting Civdip XV. Looks like you need to get a few more people though. And in all honesty, I'm not that good. I just really, really, REALLY like it and can fake it now and again. It also helps that I don't mind losing. In the end, even if you win, you always learn something. And that is what I love about it. Ok, off my soapbox now..... :D

Top Bottom