where is the interface??? GRRR

lites10

Chieftain
when i download the bug mod and try to play a game with it (loading it like all the included mods) when the game start it goes to a blank science adviser screen, and when i exit that i dont have an interface, making gameplay impossible... im running bts 3.19, bug mod 4.4, and im playing on an imac running osx 10.6.6. what do i need to do differently? thanks

Steve

I know this post is really late to the party, and I hope you found the answer already.

But for anyone who comes across this thread searching for a similar issue, you can fix the BUG 'no interface' problem on OS X with this one quick fix from AlanH:

You have to edit the Python file:

/Applications/Civilization IV/Beyond the Sword/Mods/BUG Mod/Assets/Python/BUG/BugUtil.py

and delete line 699. If you don't have a text editor with line numbers, just search for, and delete, the line:

newFunc.__name__ = function.__name__

If you installed with Steam, the folder path will be a little different. Something like ~/Library/Application Support/steam/steamapps/common/ at the beginning, I think.

I have this same issue but I don't have a mac. Also i found bugutil.py in a completely different spot and deleting that line didnt fix anything :(. If I alt-tab out of civ and back in I get some of the interface back (so weird). Any other suggestions? Ive reinstalled a million times nothing seems to help.

Deleting that line wouldn't help you if you're not on a Mac. It's not a problem with the mod, it's a problem with the Mac version of Civ using a slightly older version of Python than the Windows version of Civ.

Sorry I can't help more. :(

@Jonesy79 - Start by following the steps in the Troubleshooting thread linked in my sig. You can post up the logs in this thread.

Bah after spending hours on this yesterday, following your guide I notice BTS is on an old patch (I guess it failed to install), I install that and voila, it works. Thanks for indirectly helping.

Btw, when I first tried to install the mod I couldnt because mydocuments/mygames/bts/ did not exist. I managed to figure out that that folder doesnt get created until the first time you either use BTS or start a game in BTS. Its something worth pointing out to people who are installing everything from scratch without playing games in between.

Mmm, good point. I should be able to create those directories myself if they don't exist. Dunno that I have the time to redo the installer though.

So, yeah, I spoke too soon. I started a game to check last night and bug mod was working. Today I loaded that game and bug mod is gone, ctrl-alt-o does nothing. Started a new game gone. Reinstalled bug mod, gone. WTF! Why would it work and then disappear? I turned on logging and the python error log is empty (except for when I tried to run perfectmongoose's map, talk about buggy). Any suggestions/guesses now?

so following your troubleshooting guide:
bts 3.19
bug 4.4
exe
singleplayer
no other mods

pythonerr.log is empty
pythondbg.log as follows:

btw it keeps showing a path with \warlords\ but i dont have warlords installed just bts, is it looking for a path that doesnt exist?

Spoiler :
Initializing Python
1. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\email
2. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\encodings
3. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx
4. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\build
5. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib
6. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale
7. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\py
8. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\tools
9. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\colourchooser
10. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\editor
11. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\floatcanvas
12. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\masked
13. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\mixins
14. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\ogl
15. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\af
16. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ca
17. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\cs
18. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\da
19. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\de
20. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\el
21. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\es
22. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\eu
23. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\fi
24. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\fr
25. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\hi
26. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\hu
27. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\id
28. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\it
29. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ja
30. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\lv
31. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\nb
32. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\nl
33. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\pl
34. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\pt_BR
35. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ru
36. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\sl
37. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\sv
38. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\tr
39. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\uk
40. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\zh_CN
41. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\zh_TW
42. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\af\LC_MESSAGES
43. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ca\LC_MESSAGES
44. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\cs\LC_MESSAGES
45. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\da\LC_MESSAGES
46. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\de\LC_MESSAGES
47. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\el\LC_MESSAGES
48. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\es\LC_MESSAGES
49. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\eu\LC_MESSAGES
50. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\fi\LC_MESSAGES
51. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\fr\LC_MESSAGES
52. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\hi\LC_MESSAGES
53. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\hu\LC_MESSAGES
54. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\id\LC_MESSAGES
55. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\it\LC_MESSAGES
56. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ja\LC_MESSAGES
57. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\lv\LC_MESSAGES
58. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\nb\LC_MESSAGES
59. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\nl\LC_MESSAGES
60. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\pl\LC_MESSAGES
61. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\pt_BR\LC_MESSAGES
62. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ru\LC_MESSAGES
63. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\sl\LC_MESSAGES
64. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\sv\LC_MESSAGES
65. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\tr\LC_MESSAGES
66. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\uk\LC_MESSAGES
67. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\zh_CN\LC_MESSAGES
68. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\zh_TW\LC_MESSAGES
69. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\py\tests
70. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\tools\XRCed
71. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\tools\XRCed\src-images
72. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM
sys.path =

['..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\email', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\encodings', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\build', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\colourchooser', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\editor', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\floatcanvas', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\masked', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\mixins', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\ogl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py\\tests', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed\\src-images', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM']

sys.modules =

{'zipimport': <module 'zipimport' (built-in)>, 'signal': <module 'signal' (built-in)>, '__builtin__': <module '__builtin__' (built-in)>, 'sys': <module 'sys' (built-in)>, '__main__': <module '__main__' (built-in)>, 'exceptions': <module 'exceptions' (built-in)>, 'CvPythonExtensions': <module 'CvPythonExtensions' (built-in)>}

sys.builtin_module_names =

('CvPythonExtensions', '__builtin__', '__main__', '_bisect', '_codecs', '_codecs_cn', '_codecs_hk', '_codecs_iso2022', '_codecs_jp', '_codecs_kr', '_codecs_tw', '_csv', '_heapq', '_hotshot', '_locale', '_multibytecodec', '_random', '_sre', '_subprocess', '_symtable', '_weakref', '_winreg', 'array', 'audioop', 'binascii', 'cPickle', 'cStringIO', 'cmath', 'collections', 'datetime', 'errno', 'exceptions', 'gc', 'imageop', 'imp', 'itertools', 'marshal', 'math', 'md5', 'mmap', 'msvcrt', 'nt', 'operator', 'parser', 'regex', 'rgbimg', 'sha', 'signal', 'strop', 'struct', 'sys', 'thread', 'time', 'xxsubtype', 'zipimport')

1. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\contrib\
2. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\bug\
3. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\screens\
4. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\bug\tabs\
5. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\contrib\sevopedia\
6. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\entrypoints\
7. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\pyhelper\
8. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\buffy\
9. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\
10. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\pywb\
11. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\pitboss\
12. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\pyunit\
13. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\_debugtools\
14. Using moduleSearchDirs:
EntryPoint module:smart_map
EntryPoint module:tectonics
EntryPoint module:team_battleground
EntryPoint module:lows_random_maps_3_0
EntryPoint module:ring_world
EntryPoint module:full_of_resources_3_00
EntryPoint module:planet_generator_0_68
EntryPoint module:maze
EntryPoint module:cvrandomeventinterface
EntryPoint module:cvtranslator
EntryPoint module:cvgameinterface
EntryPoint module:cvoptionsscreencallbackinterface
EntryPoint module:cvscreensinterface
EntryPoint module:cvwbinterface
EntryPoint module:pbmain
EntryPoint module:cvappinterface
EntryPoint module:hemispheres
EntryPoint module:arboria
EntryPoint module:highlands
EntryPoint module:rainforest
EntryPoint module:terra
EntryPoint module:donut
EntryPoint module:randomscriptmap
EntryPoint module:big_and_small
EntryPoint module:boreal
EntryPoint module:earth2
EntryPoint module:medium_and_small
EntryPoint module:global_highlands
EntryPoint module:cvgameinterfacefile
EntryPoint module:cvmapscriptinterface
EntryPoint module:islands
EntryPoint module:great_plains
EntryPoint module:continents
EntryPoint module:fantasy_realm
EntryPoint module:archipelago
EntryPoint module:wheel
EntryPoint module:lakes
EntryPoint module:tilted_axis
EntryPoint module:inland_sea
EntryPoint module:mirror
EntryPoint module:fractal
EntryPoint module:oasis
EntryPoint module:pangaea
EntryPoint module:hub
EntryPoint module:balanced
EntryPoint module:custom_continents
EntryPoint module:shuffle
EntryPoint module:ring
EntryPoint module:cvunitcontrolinterface
EntryPoint module:cvdiplomacyinterface
EntryPoint module:cvdebuginterface
EntryPoint module:cvpopupinterface
EntryPoint module:cvscreenutilsinterface
EntryPoint module:cveventinterface
EntryPoint module:ice_age
load_module CvEventInterface

load_module BugEventManager

load_module CvEventManager

load_module CvUtil

load_module traceback

load_module CvScreensInterface

load_module CvMainInterface

load_module ScreenInput

load_module CvScreenEnums

load_module time

load_module BugDll

load_module BugOptions

load_module BugConfig

load_module BugCore

load_module BugUtil

load_module ColorUtil

load_module BugInit

load_module BugPath

load_module BugConfigTracker

load_module BugTypes

load_module xmllib

..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\xmllib.py:9: DeprecationWarning: The xmllib module is obsolete. Use xml.sax instead.
23:39:56 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering xml handler BugConfig.RootHandler
23:39:56 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering bug handler BugConfig.BugHandler
23:39:56 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering load handler BugConfig.LoadHandler
23:39:56 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering config handler BugConfig.ConfigHandler
23:39:56 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering arg handler BugConfig.ArgHandler
load_module configobj

load_module __future__

load_module codecs

load_module validate

validate

import failed

load_module BugOptionsScreen

load_module BugErrorOptionsTab

load_module BugOptionsTab

load_module BugHelp

load_module Popup

23:39:56 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Core
23:39:56 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod MainInterface
load_module CityUtil

23:39:56 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod NJAGC
23:39:56 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Scores
23:39:56 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod CityScreen
load_module ReligionUtil

load_module FontUtil

load_module MonkeyTools

load_module PyHelpers

load_module AStarTools

23:39:56 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod PLE
load_module UnitUtil

load_module PlayerUtil

load_module TradeUtil

load_module DiplomacyUtil

load_module AttitudeUtil

load_module GameUtil

load_module Scoreboard

load_module DealUtil

load_module BugUnitPlot

load_module ReminderEventManager

load_module SdToolKit

load_module BugData

load_module cPickle

load_module autolog

load_module CvModName

23:39:56 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Autolog
23:39:56 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Reminder
load_module CvAppInterface

load_module GGUtil

load_module GPUtil

load_module ProgressBarUtil

load_module PLE

load_module RawYields

load_module CvTechChooser

load_module TechPrefs

23:39:56 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Advisors
load_module CvForeignAdvisor

load_module math

load_module CvExoticForeignAdvisor

load_module IconGrid_BUG

load_module DomPyHelpers

load_module TechTree

load_module FavoriteCivicDetector

load_module CvReligionScreen

load_module CvCorporationScreen

load_module CvCivicsScreen

load_module CvVictoryScreen

load_module TechUtil

load_module GameSetUpCheck

load_module AutoSave

load_module MapFinder

load_module MapFinderStatusScreen

23:39:56 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod MapFinder
23:39:56 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod AutoSave
load_module Buffy

23:39:56 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod BUFFY
load_module CvEspionageAdvisor

load_module SpyUtil

load_module BugScreen

23:39:56 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod BetterEspionage
load_module CvOptionsScreen

load_module CvReplayScreen

load_module CvHallOfFameScreen

load_module CvDanQuayle

load_module CvGameUtils

load_module CvUnVictoryScreen

load_module CvDawnOfMan

load_module CvTechSplashScreen

load_module CvTopCivs

load_module random

load_module CvInfoScreen

load_module CvIntroMovieScreen

load_module CvVictoryMovieScreen

load_module CvWonderMovieScreen

load_module CvEraMovieScreen

load_module CvSpaceShipScreen

load_module SevoScreenEnums

load_module CvWorldBuilderScreen

load_module CvWorldBuilderDiplomacyScreen

load_module CvDebugTools

load_module CvDebugInfoScreen

load_module CvMapGeneratorUtil

load_module CvGFCScreen

load_module CvPopupInterface

load_module CvScreenUtilsInterface

load_module CvOverlayScreenUtils

load_module CvDotMapOverlayScreen

load_module CvStrategyOverlay

23:39:57 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod StrategyOverlay
23:39:57 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod CustDomAdv
23:39:57 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod TechWindow
init-ing world builder screen

load_module CvWBPopups

load_module CvCameraControls

load_module CvAdvisorUtils

load_module InputUtil

23:39:57 DEBUG: BugUtil - extending BugEventManager.preGameStart instead CvAppInterface
23:39:57 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PreGameStart'
23:39:57 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'BeginActivePlayerTurn'
23:39:57 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'SwitchHotSeatPlayer'
23:39:57 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'LanguageChanged'
23:39:57 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'ResolutionChanged'
23:39:57 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PythonReloaded'
23:39:57 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'unitUpgraded'
23:39:57 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'unitCaptured'
23:39:57 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'combatWithdrawal'
23:39:57 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'combatRetreat'
23:39:57 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'combatLogCollateral'
23:39:57 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'combatLogFlanking'

continued

Spoiler :
23:39:57 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'playerRevolution'
23:39:57 DEBUG: BugInit - game not fully initialized
PY:OnInit
8 SCREEN TURNED ON

load_module CvGameInterface

load_module CvGameInterfaceFile

load_module BugGameUtils

23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - initializing
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.isActionRecommended to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback isActionRecommended
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canRazeCity to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canRazeCity
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canConstruct to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canConstruct
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getRecommendedBuilding to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getRecommendedBuilding
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getSecondRecommendedTech to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getSecondRecommendedTech
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getUpgradePriceOverride to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getUpgradePriceOverride
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.AI_chooseTech to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback AI_chooseTech
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.skipProductionPopup to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback skipProductionPopup
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doCulture to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doCulture
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotSelectionListGameNetMessage to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotSelectionListGameNetMessage
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getExperienceNeeded to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getExperienceNeeded
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canPickPlot to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canPickPlot
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.updateColoredPlots to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback updateColoredPlots
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getExtraCost to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getExtraCost
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotSelectionListMove to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotSelectionListMove
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getBuildingCostMod to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getBuildingCostMod
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.showExamineCityButton to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback showExamineCityButton
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.createBarbarianCities to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback createBarbarianCities
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.AI_doDiplo to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback AI_doDiplo
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doResearch to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doResearch
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doMeltdown to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doMeltdown
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doPillageGold to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doPillageGold
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doPlotCulture to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doPlotCulture
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canUpgradeAnywhere to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canUpgradeAnywhere
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotDoCivic to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotDoCivic
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotTrain to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotTrain
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canTrain to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canTrain
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotDoControl to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotDoControl
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doCityCaptureGold to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doCityCaptureGold
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.isPlayerResearch to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback isPlayerResearch
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotSpreadReligion to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotSpreadReligion
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doReviveActivePlayer to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doReviveActivePlayer
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getConscriptUnitType to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getConscriptUnitType
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotHandleAction to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotHandleAction
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doHolyCity to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doHolyCity
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canDeclareWar to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canDeclareWar
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotMaintain to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotMaintain
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotCreate to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotCreate
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canMaintain to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canMaintain
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doGold to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doGold
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doGrowth to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doGrowth
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.skipResearchPopup to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback skipResearchPopup
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotConstruct to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotConstruct
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getCityFoundValue to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getCityFoundValue
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getFirstRecommendedTech to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getFirstRecommendedTech
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.showTechChooserButton to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback showTechChooserButton
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.AI_doWar to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback AI_doWar
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotFoundCity to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotFoundCity
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canResearch to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canResearch
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.unitCannotMoveInto to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback unitCannotMoveInto
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getWidgetHelp to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getWidgetHelp
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canCreate to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canCreate
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.AI_chooseProduction to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback AI_chooseProduction
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.AI_unitUpdate to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback AI_unitUpdate
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canBuild to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canBuild
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doReligion to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doReligion
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doGreatPeople to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doGreatPeople
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getUnitCostMod to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getUnitCostMod
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.isVictoryTest to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback isVictoryTest
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canFoundCitiesOnWater to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canFoundCitiesOnWater
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doGoody to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doGoody
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.isVictory to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback isVictory
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.calculateScore to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback calculateScore
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.createBarbarianUnits to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback createBarbarianUnits
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doCombat to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doCombat
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doHolyCityTech to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doHolyCityTech
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canDoCivic to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canDoCivic
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotResearch to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotResearch
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.citiesDestroyFeatures to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback citiesDestroyFeatures
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doProduction to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doProduction
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getRecommendedUnit to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x166EA210>
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getRecommendedUnit
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - isVictory - setting default to True
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - isPlayerResearch - setting default to True
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getExtraCost - setting default to 0
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - createBarbarianCities - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - createBarbarianUnits - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - skipResearchPopup - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - showTechChooserButton - setting default to True
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getFirstRecommendedTech - setting default to NO_TECH
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getSecondRecommendedTech - setting default to NO_TECH
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canRazeCity - setting default to True
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canDeclareWar - setting default to True
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - skipProductionPopup - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - showExamineCityButton - setting default to True
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getRecommendedUnit - setting default to NO_UNIT
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getRecommendedBuilding - setting default to NO_BUILDING
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - updateColoredPlots - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - isActionRecommended - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - unitCannotMoveInto - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotHandleAction - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canBuild - setting default to -1
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotFoundCity - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotSelectionListMove - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotSelectionListGameNetMessage - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotDoControl - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canResearch - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotResearch - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canDoCivic - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotDoCivic - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canTrain - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotTrain - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canConstruct - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotConstruct - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canCreate - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotCreate - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canMaintain - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotMaintain - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - AI_chooseTech - setting default to NO_TECH
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - AI_chooseProduction - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - AI_unitUpdate - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - AI_doWar - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - AI_doDiplo - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doHolyCity - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doHolyCityTech - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doGold - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doResearch - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doGoody - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doGrowth - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doProduction - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doCulture - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doPlotCulture - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doReligion - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotSpreadReligion - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doGreatPeople - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doMeltdown - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doReviveActivePlayer - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - citiesDestroyFeatures - setting default to True
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canFoundCitiesOnWater - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doCombat - setting default to False
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getConscriptUnitType - setting default to NO_UNIT
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getCityFoundValue - setting default to -1
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canPickPlot - setting default to True
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getUnitCostMod - setting default to -1
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getBuildingCostMod - setting default to -1
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canUpgradeAnywhere - setting default to False
load_module encodings.latin_1

23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getWidgetHelp - setting default to
23:40:05 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getUpgradePriceOverride - setting default to -1
load_module Highlands

load_module Full_of_Resources_3_00

load_module CvOptionsScreenCallbackInterface

load_module copy

load_module webbrowser

load_module urllib

load_module _winreg

load_module operator

load_module Lows_Random_Maps_3_0

load_module Maze

load_module Planet_Generator_0_68

load_module gc

load_module pickle

load_module Ring_World

load_module Smart_Map

load_module glob

load_module Team_Battleground

load_module Tectonics

load_module Archipelago

load_module Balanced

load_module Continents

load_module Custom_Continents

load_module Fantasy_Realm

load_module Fractal

load_module Great_Plains

load_module Hub

load_module Ice_Age

load_module Inland_Sea

load_module Islands

load_module Lakes

load_module Mirror

load_module Oasis

load_module Pangaea

load_module Ring

load_module Shuffle

load_module Terra

load_module Tilted_Axis

load_module Wheel

load_module Arboria

load_module Big_and_Small

load_module Boreal

load_module Donut

load_module Earth2

load_module Global_Highlands

load_module Hemispheres

load_module Medium_and_Small

load_module Rainforest

load_module RandomScriptMap

UnInit Python
Initializing Python
1. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\email
2. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\encodings
3. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx
4. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\build
5. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib
6. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale
7. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\py
8. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\tools
9. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\colourchooser
10. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\editor
11. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\floatcanvas
12. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\masked
13. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\mixins
14. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\ogl
15. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\af
16. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ca
17. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\cs
18. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\da
19. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\de
20. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\el
21. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\es
22. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\eu
23. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\fi
24. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\fr
25. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\hi
26. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\hu
27. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\id
28. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\it
29. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ja
30. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\lv
31. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\nb
32. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\nl
33. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\pl
34. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\pt_BR
35. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ru
36. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\sl
37. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\sv
38. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\tr
39. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\uk
40. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\zh_CN
41. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\zh_TW
42. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\af\LC_MESSAGES
43. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ca\LC_MESSAGES
44. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\cs\LC_MESSAGES
45. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\da\LC_MESSAGES
46. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\de\LC_MESSAGES
47. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\el\LC_MESSAGES
48. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\es\LC_MESSAGES
49. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\eu\LC_MESSAGES
50. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\fi\LC_MESSAGES
51. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\fr\LC_MESSAGES
52. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\hi\LC_MESSAGES
53. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\hu\LC_MESSAGES
54. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\id\LC_MESSAGES
55. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\it\LC_MESSAGES
56. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ja\LC_MESSAGES
57. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\lv\LC_MESSAGES
58. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\nb\LC_MESSAGES
59. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\nl\LC_MESSAGES
60. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\pl\LC_MESSAGES
61. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\pt_BR\LC_MESSAGES
62. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ru\LC_MESSAGES
63. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\sl\LC_MESSAGES
64. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\sv\LC_MESSAGES
65. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\tr\LC_MESSAGES
66. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\uk\LC_MESSAGES
67. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\zh_CN\LC_MESSAGES
68. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\zh_TW\LC_MESSAGES
69. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\py\tests
70. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\tools\XRCed
71. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\tools\XRCed\src-images
72. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM
sys.path =

['..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\email', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\encodings', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\build', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\colourchooser', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\editor', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\floatcanvas', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\masked', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\mixins', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\ogl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON

and last time, continued:

Spoiler :
\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py\\tests', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed\\src-images', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM']

sys.modules =

{'zipimport': <module 'zipimport' (built-in)>, 'signal': <module 'signal' (built-in)>, '__builtin__': <module '__builtin__' (built-in)>, 'sys': <module 'sys' (built-in)>, '__main__': <module '__main__' (built-in)>, 'exceptions': <module 'exceptions' (built-in)>, 'CvPythonExtensions': <module 'CvPythonExtensions' (built-in)>}

sys.builtin_module_names =

('CvPythonExtensions', 'CvPythonExtensions', '__builtin__', '__main__', '_bisect', '_codecs', '_codecs_cn', '_codecs_hk', '_codecs_iso2022', '_codecs_jp', '_codecs_kr', '_codecs_tw', '_csv', '_heapq', '_hotshot', '_locale', '_multibytecodec', '_random', '_sre', '_subprocess', '_symtable', '_weakref', '_winreg', 'array', 'audioop', 'binascii', 'cPickle', 'cStringIO', 'cmath', 'collections', 'datetime', 'errno', 'exceptions', 'gc', 'imageop', 'imp', 'itertools', 'marshal', 'math', 'md5', 'mmap', 'msvcrt', 'nt', 'operator', 'parser', 'regex', 'rgbimg', 'sha', 'signal', 'strop', 'struct', 'sys', 'thread', 'time', 'xxsubtype', 'zipimport')

1. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\entrypoints\
2. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\screens\
3. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\
4. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\pywb\
5. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\pitboss\
6. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\pyhelper\
7. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\pyunit\
8. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\_debugtools\
9. Using moduleSearchDirs:
EntryPoint module:smart_map
EntryPoint module:tectonics
EntryPoint module:team_battleground
EntryPoint module:lows_random_maps_3_0
EntryPoint module:ring_world
EntryPoint module:full_of_resources_3_00
EntryPoint module:planet_generator_0_68
EntryPoint module:maze
EntryPoint module:cvrandomeventinterface
EntryPoint module:cvtranslator
EntryPoint module:cvgameinterface
EntryPoint module:cvoptionsscreencallbackinterface
EntryPoint module:cvscreensinterface
EntryPoint module:cvwbinterface
EntryPoint module:pbmain
EntryPoint module:cvappinterface
EntryPoint module:hemispheres
EntryPoint module:arboria
EntryPoint module:highlands
EntryPoint module:rainforest
EntryPoint module:terra
EntryPoint module:donut
EntryPoint module:randomscriptmap
EntryPoint module:big_and_small
EntryPoint module:boreal
EntryPoint module:earth2
EntryPoint module:medium_and_small
EntryPoint module:global_highlands
EntryPoint module:cvgameinterfacefile
EntryPoint module:cvmapscriptinterface
EntryPoint module:islands
EntryPoint module:great_plains
EntryPoint module:continents
EntryPoint module:fantasy_realm
EntryPoint module:archipelago
EntryPoint module:wheel
EntryPoint module:lakes
EntryPoint module:tilted_axis
EntryPoint module:inland_sea
EntryPoint module:mirror
EntryPoint module:fractal
EntryPoint module:oasis
EntryPoint module:pangaea
EntryPoint module:hub
EntryPoint module:balanced
EntryPoint module:custom_continents
EntryPoint module:shuffle
EntryPoint module:ring
EntryPoint module:cvunitcontrolinterface
EntryPoint module:cvdiplomacyinterface
EntryPoint module:cvdebuginterface
EntryPoint module:cvpopupinterface
EntryPoint module:cvscreenutilsinterface
EntryPoint module:cveventinterface
EntryPoint module:ice_age
load_module CvEventInterface

load_module CvUtil

load_module traceback

load_module CvEventManager

load_module CvScreensInterface

load_module CvMainInterface

load_module ScreenInput

load_module CvScreenEnums

load_module time

load_module CvDomesticAdvisor

load_module CvTechChooser

load_module CvForeignAdvisor

load_module math

load_module CvExoticForeignAdvisor

load_module IconGrid

load_module DomPyHelpers

load_module PyHelpers

load_module TechTree

load_module re

load_module CvMilitaryAdvisor

load_module CvFinanceAdvisor

load_module CvReligionScreen

load_module CvCorporationScreen

load_module CvCivicsScreen

load_module string

load_module CvVictoryScreen

load_module CvEspionageAdvisor

load_module CvOptionsScreen

load_module CvReplayScreen

load_module CvHallOfFameScreen

load_module CvDanQuayle

load_module CvGameUtils

load_module CvUnVictoryScreen

load_module CvDawnOfMan

load_module CvTechSplashScreen

load_module CvTopCivs

load_module random

load_module CvInfoScreen

load_module CvIntroMovieScreen

load_module CvVictoryMovieScreen

load_module CvWonderMovieScreen

load_module CvEraMovieScreen

load_module CvSpaceShipScreen

load_module CvPediaMain

load_module CvPediaScreen

load_module CvScreen

load_module CvPediaTech

load_module CvPediaUnit

load_module CvPediaBuilding

load_module CvPediaPromotion

load_module CvPediaUnitChart

load_module CvPediaBonus

load_module CvPediaTerrain

load_module CvPediaFeature

load_module CvPediaImprovement

load_module CvPediaCivic

load_module CvPediaCivilization

load_module CvPediaLeader

load_module CvPediaSpecialist

load_module CvPediaHistory

load_module CvPediaProject

load_module CvPediaReligion

load_module CvPediaCorporation

load_module CvWorldBuilderScreen

load_module Popup

load_module CvWorldBuilderDiplomacyScreen

load_module CvDebugTools
load_module CvDebugInfoScreen

load_module CvMapGeneratorUtil

load_module CvGFCScreen

load_module CvPopupInterface

load_module CvScreenUtilsInterface

load_module CvScreenUtils

init-ing world builder screen

load_module CvWBPopups

load_module CvCameraControls

load_module CvAdvisorUtils

PY:OnInit
load_module CvAppInterface

PY:player 0's alive status set to: 1
PY:player 1's alive status set to: 1
PY:player 2's alive status set to: 1
PY:player 3's alive status set to: 1
PY:player 4's alive status set to: 1
PY:player 5's alive status set to: 1
PY:player 6's alive status set to: 1
PY:player 18's alive status set to: 1
load_module Highlands

===

Number of players:

===

-+-+-

Player

First player assigned.

-+-+-

-+-+-

Player

Open Path, no problems.

-+-+-

-+-+-

Player

Open Path, no problems.

-+-+-

-+-+-

Player

Open Path, no problems.

-+-+-

-+-+-

Player

Open Path, no problems.

-+-+-

-+-+-

Player

Open Path, no problems.

-+-+-

-+-+-

Player

Open Path, no problems.

-+-+-

All start plots assigned!

load_module CvGameInterface

load_module CvGameInterfaceFile

load_module encodings

load_module encodings.latin_1

8500 - gold

8501 - research

8502 - culture

8503 - espionage

8483 - food

8484 - production

8485 - commerce

8550 - judaism

8551 - judaism

8552 - christianity

8553 - christianity

8554 - islam

8555 - islam

8556 - hinduism

8557 - hinduism

8558 - buddhism

8559 - buddhism

8560 - confucianism

8561 - confucianism

8562 - taoism

8563 - taoism

3 SCREEN TURNED ON

99 SCREEN TURNED ON

PY:OnPreSave
load_module CvWBDesc

load_module array

load_module pickle

2 SCREEN TURNED ON

SCREEN OFF

PY:City Built Event: Berlin
PY:OnUnInit
UnInit Python

I can see that BUG starts loading but then it looks like it doesn't complete for some reason. Did you install BUG as a mod or into CustomAssets? If you do ADVANCED : LOAD A MOD do you see BUG Mod? Are you loading a saved game with that log above or was that a new game?

Installed into CustomAssets. It does not show up as an option under load a mod. The above was a new game.

Loaded into CustomAssets means it is always on and you don't load it via that menu, so that part is good. And you don't see any differences when starting a game? Can you try using a standard map script to eliminate that other one?

The only strange part I see in the logs is that it is uninitializing Python which it does when you exit the game and immediately initializing it again.

Code:
UnInit Python
Initializing Python

I've never seen that. :( Do you happen to have NoCustomAssets turned on in CivilizationIV.ini or in the game settings when starting a game. I seem to recall a game option to block them but don't have the game installed anymore to be able to check myself.

Oh, and those Warlords paths are fine. They are baked into the Civ4 BTS application and aren't actually looking for those folders on your hard drive. I saw the same thing when I reinstalled without bothering with the Warlords expansion.

I see no differences when I start a game, I was using highlands to test.

I think the log had multiple games in it.

I had nocustomassets = 1 initially because I saw in another thread that suggested to fix the interface problem. Weird thing, it did nothing, bug still loaded with no interface. Then bug loaded with the interface the one time. Then when it stopped working I saw that setting still there and thought that was odd so i took it out but it didnt change a thing. I even rebooted a few times to see if it needed a reboot to save. I just now put it back in and set it to 0 instead of just deleting it to see if that'd help but no, it didnt do anything either.

Maybe a clean log will show something. Delete PythonDbg.log and launch BTS, start a new game on a continents map (just for kicks), save the game, then post the logs without exiting Civ4 (or copy them before exiting). You can attach the file in a ZIP as that's probably easier for you.

Well I didnt do anything and bug mod is back, not just for continents but any map. My only guess is changes to the .ini file dont save until you reboot and if you put in nocustomassets = 1, then even if you delete that line forever it still stays = 1 and you have to put the line back in and make it = 0. I don't really believe this, since i'm not so sure the reboots happened in a way to explain that, but its all i got... My pessimism also tells me that tomorrow it wont be working again. But we shall see, thanks for floundering around with me.

Top Bottom