Where is the problem?

Hadesspirit

Prince
ı've played civilization vanilla a lot of times,and always the other civilizations declared war on each other.
but after ı've played civilization 3:conquests,ı saw that they don't declare war on eachother..ı'm playing at the chieftain level but ı don't think that the problem is related with it..
so where is the problem??????

Well I cannot recall what may have been changed, but I do think that the ability to set aggression for the AI was not in Vanilla.

In any event, I seriously doubt that other civs never declare war on each other. It is possible that they may not in the first 2 ages on Chief, especially if the map is large. In addition, if you are soon the biggest on the block, the AI will lean more towards not likely you.

Having them not declare on each is better for you as that means none of them will gain land from the other ones.

Did you add the
NoAiPatrol=0
in the C3C ini file?

If not yet, try it out. Could change a lot - no random AI moves mean no 'Move or declare!' demands among them, and that means a lot less aggression.
Also, the newer Civs are not really aggressive, compared to Bismarck or Shaka.
The aggression setting, if left untouched of course, doesn't affect the AI behavior, btw. That slider just alters the aggression number they had right from the beginning (which mainly affects how likely they comply to a demand, or to the refusal ...see above).

Top Bottom