Which Civ follows you?

I don't think I've notices someone who follows me to every game (though there are certainly Civs who I'm annoyed to see...), but I never see America in my games. In fact, to get him to show up early on, I played a "I've never seen these Civs" game. Since then, Washington has appeared once (I think) in a game where he got wiped out early on.

I don't think I've seen the Incas really at all since I downloaded them, either. Seen the Spanish enough, though. :rolleyes:

None really follow me but one is dedicated to destroy me every time. Alexander, when he's in a game he's always close to me and always rushes me with hoplites en masse.

Elizabeth: "We are pleased to meet you!"
Me: Why thank you, I am pleased as well considering your empire is always super weak and I can capture it without even trying.

I think Elizabeth has been in over 90% of my Civ 5 games. And she's always TERRIBLE! :)

Bismark is often my nearest neighbor. Life is great when he is irritated at me (and then he winds up getting demolished). BTW - I play as Kame and it never fails finding Bizzy nearby.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Elizabeth: "We are pleased to meet you!"
Me: Why thank you, I am pleased as well considering your empire is always super weak and I can capture it without even trying.

I think Elizabeth has been in over 90% of my Civ 5 games. And she's always TERRIBLE! :)

This made me lol. I have the same impression of her. She's always guarded right away because "They think you may be a threat." She's like a scared ostrich with her head in the sand praying that no one notices how much she sucks. If she manages to build more than three cites she has had a good run.

I was just thinking about this topic. Alexander has constantly been a dufus in every game lately. In the last game, he didn't have any CC, and when I finally invaded, he had been sitting on pillaged horses for (probably) a long, long time. :lol:

He always insults my civ, usually very early on, and is steamrolled by me or someone else by 1200AD or so.

Top Bottom