Which Civ follows you?

Iroquois. My game generally ends with a showdown between me and Hiawatha.

Persia. It's okay though. He's usually a good distance away and possessed of deep pockets, so Darius is good in my books.

Monty, Nebby, Darius

Yeah, Darius is always there for me too. But I like him, he's always pretty cool. And he has an awesome beard. And a pretty good AI, it seems.

Ramkhamkheng is always there too, but always on the other continent eating up city-states.

Lately, I always seem to be next to America though. That's the one civ I always hate seeing, because they just feel so egregiously out of place at 4000BC (plenty of other civs are out of place, but to nowhere near such an obvious extent). And it never seems to be on the other continent or anything, but right near me trying to start wars and being rubbish at it then sitting around being broodingly passive-aggressive until I'm forced to go and put him out of his misery.

But yeah I really love being surrounded by proper ancient civs. I should specify in my next game that it must include Persia, Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Rome, China, India....

I don't have any DLC and I add 3 AIs to my standard maps, so pretty much all of them, really.

Darius, but I don't mind too much.
I think we should have a pre game option of choosing who we don't want in our game.
I could be wrong but every time Spain are included the Fountain of Youth seems to be included, and because I think the FOY is op, I don't include Spain in my games, for that reason I now have to choose every opponent!

Alexander. I don't think I have played a game in four months without Alex (ok, perhaps a slight exaggeration).

Askia and Alex follow me from game to game. It's quite annoying. I was actually quite surprised to see Hiawatha in my last game; he seems to be so rarely in them that I forgot he existed.

Inca shows up way to often, he is quick to expand and quick to hate anyone near him. He'll rush GW then throw his army at anyone nearby.

I get Darius a lot too, and in every game he seems to fair consistently and extremely well :/

I usually get India and short after "first contact" with him, you know the Begging Game starts and when you don't give him what he begs for with his very peaceful eyes, you can count on that the dagger isn't far away.
Funny, when I think about it, I must say that Persia has been in my latest three games as well.

Edit: And with India I mean Gandhi which I not sure the poster just above means:confused:

Top Bottom