1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Which map is most designed for c2c?

Discussion in 'Maps & Scenarios' started by Mind Flower, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Mind Flower

Mind Flower Chieftain

I think im settling on a perfect world because its a player favorite and the map is beautiful.

GEM maps are not my favorite albeit greatly improved because its very disturbing not knowing what modified and no custom civs means. I dont know what the custom rule sets are for the map.

Although these maps are greatly improved, they mention nothing about space. by choosing the best maps am I missing out in an important part of the game being these cavemen never make it to cosmos?

2. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

To take the game into the full experience that the futurists have plotted out, you will need to use one of the special made maps,not a random mapscript. No random maps have been setup for it yet. Of course, the AI hasn't been setup for it either so it's pure sandbox play after a futuristic point anyhow. Therefore, many of us still play with mapscript randomized maps. Perfect world is good. Toffer made one too... C2C World I think, that should be pretty good.