Which Team?

Which Team?

• Total voters
Ginger_Ale said:
I would think CDZ is the opposite Provolution ...

I'm going to CDZ, I have a forum there with some pbem spoilers, they know me, etc.

Lucky they know you in a positive way. They know me over there in a negative way :sad:. Which is why I chose Apolyton over CDZ since I am not well known over in poly.

I said that in jest :D Point is, they are diametrically my ideological platform.

CivGeneral said:
Lucky they know you in a positive way. They know me over there in a negative way :sad:. Which is why I chose Apolyton over CDZ since I am not well known over in poly.

You started out being known there in a positive way.

If you hadn't stopped all your pbems it would be different...they don't view negatively for no reason...

Ginger_Ale said:
You started out being known there in a positive way.

If you hadn't stopped all your pbems it would be different...they don't view negatively for no reason...
I know the PBEMs are of my fault. I doubt that they would forgive me and be known over there in a positive way again. But thats to late now since I joined poly.

Provolution said:
CDZ is all about political correctness and moral relativism, not possible to make fun remarks there unless these are infantile.
:dubious:

UHhhhhhhhHHHhhhhh

What?

Guy 1: "Pss. Did he really just say that?"
Guy 2: "Yeah, I think he did!"
Guy 1: "I can't believe he just said that!"
Guy 3 with NYC accent: "Hey, leave 'im alone. Maybe he's drunk!"

CivGeneral said:
That is a bad thing for Apolyton, because they do not know how bad you are then. ;) :joke:

CivGeneral said:
... Which is why I chose Apolyton over CDZ since I am not well known over in poly.

:lol: So they will have a chance to know you as well. :lol:

No offense man, just joking arround, take it easy please. :lol:

Top Bottom