Who is getting it the 23rd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JakeCourtney said:
Congrats, may other mexicans look up to you.

Thanks, it's sure gonna be fun. I can't wait. I feel sorry for those who will be getting it later than midnight tonight, that I do. Are you getting it midnight tonight?

yes I am Irish-american. I was referring to IT, not the game...paid for 2 day delivery for that so if the game ships tues i get it wednesday - if it shipped tonight i get it tuesday probably. Sorry guess my joke was either too subtle or too moronic.

O.K. O.K. people how the HELL did anyone of you get the game before the 25 I will NEVER know. I can't find it posible for you people to be that lucky.

WHO EVER GETS THE GAME BEFORE THE 25TH POST A SCREENSOHT OF THE GAME WITH YOUR USERNAME LISTED SOMEWERE IN IT. IF NOT YOU WILL BE A KNOWN LIER. POST THEM ON THIS THREAD

IF YOU CAN'T POST SCREENSHOTS, AT LEAST NOONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE.

POST BEFORE OCTOBER 24TH AT 11:59:59p.m. OR YUOR A LIRE

FOR JAKECOURTNEY BEFOR 11:59:59PP.M. ON OCTOBER 23.

come on people make me feel stupid :crazyeye:

UnitQ said:
O.K. O.K. people how the HELL did anyone of you get the game before the 25 I will NEVER know. I can't find it posible for you people to be that lucky.

WHO EVER GETS THE GAME BEFORE THE 25TH POST A SCREENSOHT OF THE GAME WITH YOUR USERNAME LISTED SOMEWERE IN IT. IF NOT YOU WILL BE A KNOWN LIER. POST THEM ON THIS THREAD

IF YOU CAN'T POST SCREENSHOTS, AT LEAST NOONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE.

POST BEFORE OCTOBER 24TH AT 11:59:59p.m. OR YUOR A LIRE

FOR JAKECOURTNEY BEFOR 11:59:59PP.M. ON OCTOBER 23.

come on people make me feel stupid :crazyeye:

I'm not getting it at midnight. I was mocking Jack and the way he posts everywheres that he's getting it the 23rd.

elderotter said:
yes I am Irish-american. I was referring to IT, not the game...paid for 2 day delivery for that so if the game ships tues i get it wednesday - if it shipped tonight i get it tuesday probably. Sorry guess my joke was either too subtle or too moronic.
I got "it" Elderotter. :eek: Hubba-hubba! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom