Who Should be the Next Hunk?

Who Should be the next I Can't Believe it's not Butter hunk?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fifty

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who do you guys think should be the next I Can't Believe it's not Butter hunk?

The contestants:

Ricky Paull Goldin

Spoiler :
Ricky Paull Goldin joined the cast of Guiding Light as FBI agent Gus Aitoro in March 2001. The role earned him an Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Lead Actor in 2003. Goldin and his co-star, Beth Ehlers, won the "Viewer's Favorite Award for Most Irresistible Combination" in 2005.

Goldin previously appeared on daytime on Another World and The Young and the Restless. He left Another World in 1993 to star as Danny Zuko in the Broadway revival of Grease. He also appeared on Broadway in On Golden Pond and starred in Off-Broadway productions of The Pirates of Penzance, Welcome To My Life, The Nest of the Wood Grouse and Feathered Serpent.

On television, Goldin was the host and executive producer of the dating-game show Street Match. His other television credits include V.I.P. , 21 Jump Street, MacGyver, Kate and Allie, Alf, Hail to the Chief, She’s Leaving Home, Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Talk to Me and The Face.

Goldin has appeared in the films Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, Lambada, Pastime, Mirror, Mirror, The Blob and Hypersapien.

Goldin was born in San Francisco, CA on January 5.

Jason Cook

Spoiler :
Jason Cook plays Shawn Brady, a young rebel always trying to do the right thing, on NBC's "Days of our Lives."

Originally from New Jersey, the Cook family moved to Los Angeles when he was born. Cook's first foray into show business was as a pianist. At the age of twelve, he was playing the occasional weekend wedding and winning piano competitions. As a child, Cook always thought he would play professional soccer and never considered acting as a career. It was not until the lead in his high school play of "Whodunit?" dropped out at the last minute, and he stepped into the part, that he changed his mind. "After opening night, I came home and said 'Mom, this is what I want to do with the rest of my life,'" said Cook. "My best friend's dad is a theatrical manager and after the play, he came up to me and said 'Jason, if you want to be an actor, I'll help you.'"

Cook's first television appearance was as the host for The Disney Channel's "Project Time." Other onstage performances include starring as Tony in "West Side Story" and as Dimitrius in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" at the Civic Arts Shakespeare Summer Festival in Thousand Oaks, CA. As Shawn on "Days," Cook is following in the romantic footsteps of one of daytime's most beloved super-couples, Bo and Hope Brady, his on-screen parents and is currently beginning to show his own romantic potential with girlfriend Mimi.

Cook currently lives in Los Angeles where he continues to play soccer. He recently directed a short documentary film that he soon hopes to enter in film festivals around the country. Cook's birthday is September 13.

Kristoff St.John

Spoiler :
Emmy® and multiple NAACP Image Award®-winning actor KRISTOFF ST. JOHN is perhaps best recognized by millions as heartthrob “Neil Winters” on America’s #1 daytime drama THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS. However, the actor’s career goes well beyond the character he has played for fifteen years. As an actor, producer, writer, activist and entrepreneur, Kristoff is a dynamic and prolific talent.

Beyond his role on Y & R, Kristoff is a familiar face on primetime television, guest-starring on over two dozen sitcoms (ARLISS, SUDDENLY SUSAN, FOR YOUR LOVE, MARTIN, THE JAMIE FOXX SHOW, THE COSBY SHOW and LIVING SINGLE) and dramas (DIAGNOSIS MURDER, PENSACOLA WINGS OF GOLD and GET REAL). Early starring roles include the network series CHARLIE AND COMPANY, THE BAD NEWS BEARS, SAN PEDRO BEACH BUMS and BIG JOHN, LITTLE JOHN. More recently primetime audiences remember his recurring role as HOLLY ROBINSON’s boyfriend “Eric” on the ABC sitcom HANGIN’ WITH MR. COOPER.

Kristoff has received both popular and critical acclaim for his work on television including a breathtaking six Emmy Award® nominations. His role of Neil on Y & R has garnered him four nominations – winning in 1992. Additionally, he was twice nominated for his role as “Adam Marshall” on the relatively short-lived NBC daytime drama GENERATIONS. Further, Kristoff has received a staggering ten NAACP Image Award® nominations for his role as Neil. He took home the award for the sixth time in 2004.

As a personality, fans can not seem to get enough of this athletic 6’1” star. People magazine named him one of the forty “Most Fascinating Faces in Hollywood” and a recent E! online poll voted him one of the top ten “soap studs” of all time.

What fans may not know is that behind the camera, Kristoff has been extremely busy. He produced and hosted CBS SOAP BREAK, eight one-hour specials profiling CBS daytime stars. He has also written and produced three fitness videos as well as the BACK STAGE PASS video series which takes audiences behind the scenes at the Daytime Emmy Awards®. Kristoff’s production company, Moon Boy, has several feature film and television projects in development.

Currently, Kristoff is also a contributing reporter for TV GUIDE CHANNEL covering his Hollywood peers and their projects as well as a face of the Black Starz network.

As an activist, Kristoff cherishes his work with the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation and the American Diabetes Foundation. Further, as a staunch vegan, Kristoff is also dedicated to protecting animals. Currently, he is a national celebrity spokesperson for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) and has lent his time and celebrity to the International Foundation for Animal Welfare (IFAW).

The son of actor CHRISTOPHER ST. JOHN (SHAFT), Kristoff started acting at the tender age of seven co-starring regularly on episodic television, mini-series and feature films. Most notably, his roles included THE CHAMP and the mini-series ROOTS II: THE NEXT GENERATIONS playing a young ALEX HALEY. As a young actor, Kristoff was privileged to work with legendary entertainers like RICHARD PRYOR, BILL COSBY, TONY ORLANDO, DIAHANN CARROLL, JAMES EARL JONES, FLIP WILSON, GLADYS KNIGHT and
JOHN VOIGHT.

A native of Bridgeport, CT, Kristoff and his family moved to Los Angeles when he was still a child. He continues to live in Los Angeles with his wife and children.

Greg Vaughan

Spoiler :
James Gregory Vaughan, Jr., was born in Dallas, Texas, on June 15, 1973, and was raised in both the big city of Dallas and the small German town of Fredericksburg, Texas, from his preschool years through his early teens, graduating from Mesquite High in 1991. Vaughan was involved in sports, student government, and a few school talent productions. At 16, before graduating high school, he was discovered in a community back-to-school fashion show, and was immediately signed up by a local modeling agent. With the opportunity to travel the world, he bypassed college and ventured to Milan, Italy, just months after high school graduation. Upon his arrival, he landed prestigious campaigns for the legendary designers Giorgio Armani and Gianni Versace, further ensuring his newfound success by adding Banana Republic, Tommy Hilfiger, and Ralph Lauren all before the age of 21.

Relocating from city to city, a life requiring only a suitcase, came to an end through his mother’s influence. She encouraged him to follow his true passion: acting. Vaughan’s acting career began with abundant commercial work, preparing him for what he now claims has become his life’s work over the past 10 years.

In 1996, Vaughan made his television series debut as Josh Walker in the popular Aaron Spelling series Malibu Shores, which soon spun off into Beverly Hills 90210, where Vaughan played Cliff Yeager (1996-1997). Trying his hand at a few small independent films, he was cast in the popular cult films Poison Ivy and The New Seduction (1997), followed by No Small Ways (1998), which led him back home to Austin, Texas. Upon returning to Los Angeles, he began filming Children of the Corn, Field of Terror (1998). Vaughan spent his time between projects in a number of guest-starring television appearances in series that included Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Any Day Now, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Nash Bridges before shooting a controversial “dramody” pilot, Student Affairs, for
Imagine Television.

Spelling Entertainment soon created a role for Vaughan as a series regular, boy-next-door Dan Gordon, on Charmed (1999-2000). After the series ended, Vaughan quickly landed the role of Milo Mosley in Glory Days, the highly anticipated Kevin Williamson series. After its short television run, Vaughan began his foray into daytime drama as Diego on CBS's #1 The Young & The Restless. With rave reviews and notoriety, a Daytime Best Newcomer nomination followed, with People Magazine naming Greg Vaughan as "One of the Sexiest Men Alive" in 2002. Finding little spare time, he still managed to appear in guest roles on both Will & Grace and Still Standing before jumping from one daytime drama to another. Vaughan's opportunity to grab the highly acclaimed role of Lucky Spencer on General Hospital seems to have simply happened before anyone knew it.

Fabio

Spoiler :
The son of a mechanical engineer, Fabio was born and raised in Milan, Italy. He had already established himself as a top model and Mr. Europe before arriving in America. During his first week in New York, he signed with Ford Modeling Agency and quickly became their number one model. From there, an assignment to pose for a romance novel cover turned into 1,000 such assignments. Once readers became aware that their “fantasy” cover model was a real person, life changed drastically for the super model.

It is the readers of these novels that “discovered” Fabio. He is the only male personality to emerge from the billion dollar romance industry; an industry created, directed and controlled by women, for women. Seen as the “Champion of Romance”, Fabio is committed to sharing with his fans and the world, his philosophy for balance, understanding and appreciation between the sexes.

His 2006 Super Bowl commercial for Nationwide Insurance was the most viewed commercial of the game garnering over 1 million downloads within two weeks. He also returned as spokesman for I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® and helped Gillette launch its Oral-B Sensitive Advantage Toothbrush campaign. In 2003, Fabio launched his signature line of women’s apparel at the Sam’s Club division of Wal-Mart with some stores reporting increased sales by as much as 2,000%. Previously, he authored numerous romance novels, a fitness book, created a work out video and served as a spokesperson for the American Cancer Society.

Bright as well as beautiful, an avid motorcyclist and technology buff, Fabio has very strong feelings about what makes a relationship work. “I believe that men and women should be 50-50 partners in a relationship, that women are just as smart as men, and that a smart man is strong, sensitive, and vulnerable.”

Wheres the non option?.. i guess Greg should win though.

to have a lank haired ugly guy?

Does this mean I am too late to apply ? Dang - I needed a career change.

Looks like Fabio's winning. Thank goodness this place has good taste in men.

roffles

When i see fabio i think of a buff girl who looks like a man and has a deep voice. That said i voted for him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom