• Other (Please Post)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's Poly's ideas:

BigFree said:
Here's a possible route for CFC to follow.

6A is a 'safer' route but it only threatens Sudsptritze on the following turn with Flammburg on the turn after.

7 is not as 'safe' because GWT may have a galley floating in the area and since it requires the stack to be in a possble position to get spotted, GWT could move to block the designated LZ. But, it has the advatage of splitting up GWT forces as 3 different cities would be threatened on the following turn instead of just one.

Either is really a shot, but 6A is the safest of the two. I would personally go for 7 though.

Attachments

• possible_CFC_route_1.jpg
    possible_CFC_route_1.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 227
and conmcb.

conmcb25 said:
Basically what the consensus seems to be at Apoly is this.

Right now GWT has seen us, not all the ships but they have seen us. They are building actually they have built a seawall along the coast immediately to the west of there FP.

Our hope and the only real chance we have to land and do some real damage to GWT is this:

1. CFC lands.

2. CFC landing induces some confusion with GWT because right now as far as we know they dont know CFC is comming.

3. That confusion then makes them scramble to prtect against the CFC landing.

4. That gives Apoly an opening to land our forces and make a dash for there FP.

Thats probably the best plan we could come up with. Once the element of surprise was lost there was not much else we could do.

If we dont hurt GWT somehow with this landing it is not going to have the long term effect we need to buy us the breathing room to build up and prepare for the eventual GWT invasion.

We as a team have pretty much ruled out going south and trashing GCA. Although it would make a lot of us happy emotionally (including me!) it just wont have a long term effect in stopping the GWT juggernaut. (GWT will be able to rapidly build up GCA again)

Our plan near as I can tell is to take the bulk of the force out into the deep ocena where we can not be seen and head north. In the meantime leaving on or two ships to the south as our own diversion. Then after your landing (CFC) we rapidly try and hit the beach at an opening north of Rhurport.

GWT cant possibly cover every tile right now.

I know. Investigate all possible cities we can attack before we attack.

Don't you dare. Sufficient support has been shown for another plan, and there has onlyt been one vote since I mentioned it. This poll is old news.

I agree with DZ. In the above map, you should move W,W,NW. Then land and use DZ's plan. Hit GCA, cut the road/wines and create some nuetral area to play in.

Top Bottom