• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Who want's to be a Civillionaire?

The next (6th) question: What is the maximum number of trade routes in one city?

Figure out all the possible ways to get a trade route.

This works only when playing as Carthage, of course.

1 base
1 from Currency
1 from Free Market
2 from Great Lighthouse
1 from Airport
1 from Cothon
1 from Single Currency (UN resolution)

Total: 8.

New question:
How many civilizations (in BTS) have a draftable unique unit?

Ten! (in BTS)

What could spies do in Civ 2 but not in Civ 4?

Ten! (in BTS)

What could spies do in Civ 2 but not in Civ 4?

Bribe a unit to join your civilization?

Name two unique things (UU or UB) that cost more than what they replace.

@ RichardMNixon: Cothon and Praetorian.
@ Metal Alloy Man: I thought the quests were included in the group of random events. For example, Random event #145 = Greed quest.

11th question: List all the trait combinations not available in BTS.

Creative charismatic and philosophical industrious........

right? There's only 2 iirc.

Hmmm..... how many non-military units are there in the game? (including different "flavours", such as all the different types of missionary, exceutive and those available to barbarians).

Hmmm..... how many non-military units are there in the game? (including different "flavours", such as all the different types of missionary, exceutive and those available to barbarians).

There are 28.

What is the maximum production you can get from a tile without a resource on that tile? How?

There are 109 different units.

The non-available trait combos are:

1. Creative-Charismatic
2. Imperialistic-Industrious
3. Philosophical-Industrious
4. Protective-Organized

(and Organized-Creative has 2 leaders.)

Max production is 6:
2 for Plains Hill
2 for Mine
1 for Rails
1 for GA

OR

3 for Forested Plains Hill
1 for Lumbermill
1 for Rails
1 for GA

Backtracking a little.....

In the Civopedia and the diplomacy screens, the Barbarians are represented with GHENGIS KHAN, not Sid. If you get "Barbarian" as a Colony, he uses a Sid animated head when talking to him.

I'm scoring four for all that.

Okay, here's my next question:

What is the maximum number of Coins is it possible to get on a Coastal tile? (Hint: this requires unrestricted leaders.)

That would be a Railroaded Mined Plains Hill with the Tin event (Event 46) activated on it for +2 production, and a Golden Age for another +1, totalling 8 hammers.

And to the question above: I believe it'd be Willem of Portugal, using their Feitoria to generate +1 commerce in Water tiles, and Willem's financial trait for another +1, along with the Colossus and a Golden Age to total 6 commerce per coastal tile.

Assuming ideal conditions, what is the highest amount of commerce possible to be generated in a single city (commerce, not gold)?

Ah, forgot about the Tin event.

Willem is Dutch. The Portuguese Leader doesn't have Financial, and that's why you need Unrestricted; you are otherwise right: 6.

As I'm pretty sure the most Commerce produceable on a tile is 10 (River, Financial, GA, full Town, Printing Press, Free Speech), and with 20 Grasslands or better devoted to Towns, that's 200, plus 4 in your city if you plant it on a Commerce resource next to a river, for a total of 204. If there's an event involved, all bets are off.

I have discovered my previous guess about the number of units was off. There are 110.

Okay, one more and then I'm going to stop monopolizing this:

Which real countries are represented in Civ4 with MORE THAN 1 Civ?

That would be a Railroaded Mined Plains Hill with the Tin event (Event 46) activated on it for +2 production, and a Golden Age for another +1, totalling 8 hammers.

I forgot about the tin event and Golden Ages, but the total would actually be 9, then, if the hill is a river tile and the city has a levee.

I forgot about the tin event and Golden Ages, but the total would actually be 9, then, if the hill is a river tile and the city has a levee.

Ooh, aye, the river levee bonus... I take my hat off to you, saer, well played.

I only get 26 (21 missionaries/execs/GP, spy, worker, workboat, fast worker, settler). Based on strength 0 units (except ICBM). The only way I can get 28 is if you include scout & explorer (which can be used defensively).

Top Bottom