Why -1% penalty towards building and wonder

Interesting, 1% is not a lot so one would assume some generic modifier... have you a non mod save?
So here is the save, with the free Scout Cat Mod only. Once again I doubt that whether only my game had broken down.

Attachments

• MONTEZUMA.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 111
7zip should be able to open it but aint, was it really that big uncompressed?
EDIT. yeah, just got RAR Opener and its not playing

It unpacked fine for me (note I didn't try actually playing it)

Attachments

• MONTEZUMA.Civ6Save
    1.7 MB · Views: 117
must have been my download then... tx

@myclan your save is T151 and shows a different value for me
upload_2019-6-2_21-50-53.png

However... It is likely down to Hong Kong as this is your capital so you should get bonuses toward "wonders and buildings" from Hong Kong which I am getting at +14 and you were getting at -1 a few turns earlier. No idea why it is +14% now... checking, you should just be gettinbg +2 as you have no IZ in your cap.

EDIT: You are on Merchant Confederation with 15% toward districts so I changed to building a district and this shows and this now makes it clearer that you are gettring -1% from Hong Kong for some buggy reason. (Hong Kong should be giving +1 to wonders, buildings and districts)
upload_2019-6-2_22-16-52.png

EDIT: I change to Monarchy and declare war on Hong Kong and it now looks like this
upload_2019-6-2_22-23-8.png

Next turn does not help... -2 for wonders without Hong Kong, hmm

Last edited:
OK after a few more tests I am happy to say your game is broken

It is only your capital getting the -1/-2 and due to the wording it is very likely to be Hong Kong. I deleted Hong Koing and the -1/2 stayed in place but that does not mean much if it is corrupted.
Also I changed from Merchant but kept my Hong Kong envotys and then also kept the +14. If I declare war on Hong Kong it becomes -2
Not mucyh more I can do. feel free to repofrt as a possible bug. certainly seems wrong

OK after a few more tests I am happy to say your game is broken

It is only your capital getting the -1/-2 and due to the wording it is very likely to be Hong Kong. I deleted Hong Koing and the -1/2 stayed in place but that does not mean much if it is corrupted.
Also I changed from Merchant but kept my Hong Kong envotys and then also kept the +14. If I declare war on Hong Kong it becomes -2
Not mucyh more I can do. feel free to repofrt as a possible bug. certainly seems wrong
I think the +14% production from Hong Kong comes from Kilwa Kisiwani built in capital. If I am the suzerain of Hong Kong, I got +15% prodution in building wonder and district. So actually it is -1%+15%=14%.
Merchant Republic +15% production for district only not wonder. And it doesn't show on the panel. Because the mechanism is +15% production TOWARDS districts (which means chopping works), but for Kilwa Kisiwani the mechanism is +15% production IN building districts (which means chopping doesn't work)
Maybe the bug just come from Kilwa Kisiwani?

Top Bottom