WoC Lite(made for merging)

I'm trying to get a good set of SDK files for WoC Lite and then I want to build from there.

I am sorry I thought it would build before in Visual Studio 2003, but it has been a while.

I returned to the online world after my long move. Anyway I am around now.

As normal modular modding doesn't support diplomacy texts, I gave this package a chance. And it worked. I dropped a vast of things from this package as I basically don't want it to change anything on the game, I just want it to enable the new modular loading features. Then, I'd like to add it to my mods that use diplomacy texts. As mentioned, everything seems to work, except of the religion symbols underneath the cities (they are fine in the civilopedia). For all religions, a diamond occurs. It's related with the font files. Could anyone please provide a package that only adds the new modular loading features without any changes to the actual content of the game?

The gamefonts included can be used and it does not change the game. I could try to explain more, but if the extra fonts not being used and bother you....you can change the amount of spaces back to default for religions and corporations. The fonts are just loaded and not active new religions by default. Now if you are trying to add different fonts well you need to combine the two together.

Seems like johny smith is not around anymore, maybe others can help. I solved the above issue a while back and combined the dll with Asafs ethnic building stuff (called it Paprika modcomp if you care). Quite a while everything worked well I though, but I ran into trouble when starting a multiplayer game recently (it's the first occasion I tried the dll on multiplayer). I tried to couple of things, but finally realized, that it happens with plain WoC Lite, too (so no merging problem). If I try to found a city, I get a bunch of symbols underneath the city (tens I mean...) showing numbers (never noticed these symbols in normal game). Also, a bunch of religions get founded having no names. Finally, red writing occurs on the screen telling about lost synchronisation. Sometimes, I also saw weird symbols when selecting a settler (religion symbols). Can anyone help?

Maybe looking at RevDCM helps, they also merged in WoC Lite and I believe they fixed some bugs compared to the standalone version you find here.

I was thinking about that, too, and also about contacting the RoM guys (they use it, too, I think). I posted in a thread about WoC and RevDCM now, thanks for the hint!

Top Bottom