• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Wonders in Lego form (MOC)

machu_picchu.png

Entry #19: Machu Picchu
Full wonder collections @ https://forums.civfanatics.com/media/albums/lego-civ6-wonders.305/

I really like that one!
Thanks! Although from your profile pic I guess you might prefer it without the minarets?;)

Speaking of which the in-game model has four identical minarets for Hagia Sophia but the real thing clearly has a mismatched one. Didn't find any historical backing for this either so ended up basing it off the actual building.
Spoiler image from wikipedia, note the brick red minaret :
image.jpeg

Spoiler the in-game model :
image.png

Valid point, now that you've mentioned it the wonder does need to be placed on a lake. I've added the circular base and the lake, enjoy.
View attachment 693664
From the way you elegantly angled those railings by the steps (with very few gaps or hinges visible!!) to the spacing of the logs, this is fantastic!

Also I adore the color scheme. Oh how I wish I could have that many turquoise pieces :love:

(not sure if that's the official name for the color- I tried to find a similar one but there were too many close-but-imperfect matches on rebrickable's list for me to pick one definitively)

Also I adore the color scheme. Oh how I wish I could have that many turquoise pieces :love:

(not sure if that's the official name for the color- I tried to find a similar one but there were too many close-but-imperfect matches on rebrickable's list for me to pick one definitively)
Yes the color is turquoise, though most Lego pieces used here don't actually exist in that color. I do my builds digitally and am not bound by current brick colors, but this does make replication of them in real life plain impossible. Turquoise is still a bit darker than the in-civ model, but that was the closest fit I could achieve.

Top Bottom