World AI Free For All!

Alzabo

Chieftain
Hello everyone,
In this series, all previous winners of my Civilization Deathmatch series battle for world supremacy on a huge Earth / Terra map! Please feel free to offer feedback or suggestions as I continue this series. As of this writing, seven videos have already been uploaded, and I hope you guys enjoy this series as much as I have enjoyed creating it! :D

Link to video.

Link to playlist here (for binge watching): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtEoAwRy-O4&list=PLYAndN7o-9knaZmKFylWRpjjUgmf0ZgtX&index=1

Why did you want to hate the idea? Just curious. Thank you for the compliment :D

Perhaps it's the oversaturated amount of AI only observer matches in recent Civilization LPs? :confused:

Part nine is now out! With the advent of atomic weaponry, the world is brought into a new era of global instability. Massive spoilers below for anyone who has not seen previous episodes! Let me know what you guys think?

Link to video.

I think because you aren't actually playing Civ V, just watching the AI play. As I care so much about the strategy aspect, it seems like it would kill what I enjoy the most. However, Civ is such an interesting game this idea still works by relying on its other strengths - something I didn't expect.

The intelligent commentary also makes it much more viewable, you obviously have a lot of knowledge on history & geography. Do you prep in that regard?

I think because you aren't actually playing Civ V, just watching the AI play. As I care so much about the strategy aspect, it seems like it would kill what I enjoy the most. However, Civ is such an interesting game this idea still works by relying on its other strengths - something I didn't expect.

The intelligent commentary also makes it much more viewable, you obviously have a lot of knowledge on history & geography. Do you prep in that regard?

I think a lot of people feel this way, including myself initially. After observing such a huge increase in popular AI only matches on the Civilization subreddit on Reddit, though, I decided to check it out and really enjoyed it.

As far as prep, absolutely no prep is put into any of my videos. Everything you hear is 100% stream of consciousness / full on ramble! Thank you for your compliment, I have studied world history and geography ad naseum... Civilization and other strategy games certainly help in that regard :lol:. Thanks for watching! I really like your LPs by the way, you have earned another loyal subscriber !

A new episode just came out if anyone is interested:

Link to video.

Let me know what y'all think! Thanks for checking the series out :D

Top Bottom