• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

world wide version ?

gervond

Chieftain
Quick one : is this expansion pack suitable for all version ? So including the UK one ?

Thx
Gervond

I am very very sceptical about this. If there is only one version, than why are there different release dates?

My conclusion is that us Europeans will be victims once again.

Apart from that, I still don't understand why vanilla and ptw had different versions :crazyeye: .

To avoid dissppointment, and to get the game sooner, I will ask a friend in the US to buy it and send it to me!

copied from the civ3faq
What is the status of the Civilization III: Conquests expansion?
The game is finishing up final testing and development work, and is on track to be released for the PC at the end of October, 2003 in North America, and at the beginning of November throughout the rest of the world.

The only reason to have different release dates is different versions!

Can somebody, Jeff_ATARI maybe, confirm this? Or, if there truely is one version, explain why there are different release dates?

Well, it's pretty common that games are released in Europe some weeks after they're released in the USA. Besides that, I doubt if atari would gain anything from different versions: I think what happend to PTW cost them quite some money...

I saw that the release date in Belgium is on 31st october

Top Bottom