Worst City Improvement

solarjetman

Chieftain
So I open up Civ3Edit, wanting to make a simple mod -- just the addition of one city improvement. But I find that I cannot add any city improvements, only change them. So to add my city improvement (a Radio Station, which reduces corruption and requires Radio, see my post inthis thread), I have to remove one. My pick was Solar Power, but I figured I'd take a poll to see what you all think.

So what do you think is the worst city improvement, and why?

I never use SAM missile battery or Coastal Defense, but that's typically because I'm far ahead technologically wise, and the enemy doesn't even have airplanes. This might change when I stop playing regent.

Also, Alot of the power plants I will never use......I just build Hoover dam.

I'd probably have to go with the Nuclear Plant. I always go for the Hoover Dam and once that's built, any city without a river gets a solar plant. No need to risk meltdowns if you don't have to. It's too bad Firaxis didn't leave a couple of open slots for stuff like that.

I wouldn't choose Solar Power. I use it quite a bit, because the Coal adds polution, which i always seem to have in abundance already.

With the hacked civ3edit you can add more city improvements to the list. Dunno how well it works...

Top Bottom