Strange behaviour with improvement requirement in MC's civ template?

FlyingThunder

Chieftain
I am currently trying to make an improvement that gives a great person point when adjacent to a district. This doesnt exist in the base game yet so im doing a lot of trying stuff, nothing so far works - without a requirement obviously it works fine, but with just the bare bones

INSERT INTO Requirements (RequirementId, RequirementType ) VALUES ('ARBARISTAN_COLOSSAL_HEAD_ADJACENT_THEATER_REQUIREMENT', 'REQUIREMENT_PLOT_ADJACENT_DISTRICT_TYPE_MATCHES' ), ('PLOT_HAS_FLYINGTHUNDER_COLOSSAL_HEAD_REQUIREMENT', 'REQUIREMENT_PLOT_IMPROVEMENT_TYPE_MATCHES' ); INSERT INTO RequirementArguments (RequirementId, Name, Value ) VALUES ('ARBARISTAN_COLOSSAL_HEAD_ADJACENT_THEATER_REQUIREMENT', 'DistrictType', 'DISTRICT_THEATER' ), ('ARBARISTAN_COLOSSAL_HEAD_ADJACENT_THEATER_REQUIREMENT', 'CollectionType', 'COLLECTION_CITY_PLOT_YIELDS' ), ('ARBARISTAN_COLOSSAL_HEAD_ADJACENT_THEATER_REQUIREMENT', 'RequirementSetId', 'PLOT_HAS_FLYINGTHUNDER_COLOSSAL_HEAD' ), ('PLOT_HAS_FLYINGTHUNDER_COLOSSAL_HEAD_REQUIREMENT' , 'ImprovementType', 'IMPROVEMENT_COLOSSAL_HEAD' );

It does not.

So i went to try the default improvement of MC's awesome template a bit, and noticed something weird.

The default improvement of the template is supposed to give a Great Artist Point for each city that has at least 4 of the improvement.
But i noticed that i started getting a GPP after building the third improvement already.
Even stranger - the point i got after the third improvement was just one turn. After the next turn - still having only 3 improvements in my city - i didnt get a point anymore?

I also noticed that the base game does have "improvement adjacent to district" requirements, but those arent actual requirements but just YieldChanges. I assume its not possible to generate GPP via YieldChanges, but i also dont quite understand why it wont work with the requirements i have above - i looked at the base game DB a lot and i tried pretty much the exact same things, so im a bit lost now, since im a bit confused on wether or not i still need the CityCollection or not if the requirement isnt "have x improvement in the city" but just an adjacency?

Top Bottom