1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

XML Error

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Giant Earth Map Mod' started by ReinoAlsakan, Aug 21, 2011.

1. ReinoAlsakan

ReinoAlsakan Chieftain

Hi everyone,

Whenever I tried to load the Giant Earth Mod, my Mac OS X always fail to load one of the XML files named "revolutiontext_civ4gametext.xml". The error message said this:

"Failed Loading XML file xml\text\revolutiontext_civ4gametext.xml. [/AspyrBuild/depot/Civ4/SourceBTS/Win/Fire Place/FireWorks/Win32/FXml.cpp:140]
    Error parsing XML File -

File: xml\text\revolutiontext_civ4gametext.xml
    Reason: (null)
    Line: 0, 0
    Source: (null)"

This problem is very frustrating because I don't know the cause or even where the line 0,0 is.

Please help, Genghis_Kai or someone. I need solution as soon as possible.

2. ReinoAlsakan

ReinoAlsakan Chieftain

Does anybody uses Mac Os X and the GEM mod for Civ 4 BTS? If so, do you get this same XML reading error problem? Please, someone. I really need help and solution as soon as possible.