Yankees Resorting to Trying to Steal Wins

Yaype

Me
The Story

Are the Yankees so desperate for victories right now that they are resorting to calling for a team coming from a hurricane-battered state to forfeit? That is pretty weak, if I should say so myself.

:rotfl:

Man this is getting good!

Who says the Yankees aren't worried about us? Trying to get a forfeit for a situation like that. In honesty, it's not funny, it's despicable.

Wow. Wow. Stupid media here. Still denying it... And it's the D-Rays too... :D

school will be fun the day after tommorow

cubs-marlins got delayed for a whole week, but its still going to be played. I dont see why the yankees cant wait like the cubs did.

What's more, they demanded that MLB pay them for the free hot dogs and sodas!

Tomoyo said:
What's more, they demanded that MLB pay them for the free hot dogs and sodas!

:rotfl:

So what, is Georgie Peorgie getting frugal all of a sudden?

And they still deny it....

Cashman, SHUT IT UP

i would be trying to steal as many wins as possible with the mighty bosox charging. the good ol' yanks are in danger of not making the playoffs. how sweet would that be

Not very. I want to see them lose to the Sox in the playoffs! :mad: I can hope the Angels screw up because I can't stand the Yankees winning anyway, but I do want some pressure put on them. :( I can't decide...

i dont really care what happens as long as the sox keep playing like they have been. if they manage to keep this hot streak up through the end of the season, they will be the team to beat in the playoffs...(outside the cardinals that is)

Pushing for a forfeit in the midst of a pennant race because their extremely over-payed players can't produce is another reason why the Yankees are bad for baseball. There's nothing better then seeing them fail. I'm sure both they and the Red Sox will make the playoffs, but both will have quite a task from there. Personally, I'm pulling for the old-fashioned, true to the sport, Twins & A's.

Yankees are overpayed sell-outs, seems to me like a third of their team is former A's players anyway. Hope the A's give 'em a whoopin' this year.

You're looking in the wrong thread, SN. ;)

We've been chatting in the 'is it time for Sox fans to worry' thread.

This thread was pretty open and shut.

The Yankees are worried, and they tried to steal a win from some hurricane battered players.

No worries, the difference between the division and the wild card is a single home game. We'll see them in the playoffs. ;) (unless someone else knocks them out first)

Top Bottom