YNAEMP Compatibility

Infixo's EE is already broken? Should only need some tweaks to bring it up to date since the last update in 3-25.

I linked Infixo's EE, so yes. It has missed some changes though. I think the policy changes and some descriptions need updating. @Infixo might wanna take a step back from the barren gameplay of Civ 6 he's helping alleviate and take a look at the big updates VP has had lately.
But with those additional XP buildings Japan is just the best. You can't even do anything against them. They have more techs than Babylon and more policies than Poland during the entire game. They force you to merely go Diplomatic win which is the most likely doable.

But with those additional XP buildings Japan is just the best. You can't even do anything against them. They have more techs than Babylon and more policies than Poland during the entire game. They force you to merely go Diplomatic win which is the most likely doable.
I haven't had a good lengthy game in a while, so I haven't gotten to test out EE properly. Still, just go into the files and edit the building or disable Japan when you play with it. The mod's still stable and generally in line with VP's balance, right?

@yyvt You right, I know I rarely reach the era in my game, but I would be happier if that is a potential option. : )

Haha, gotcha, I know what you mean :)

Sorry, @ashendashin and @Aldebaran1997, I somehow mixed you up, I am on my cell. I only downloaded EE recently and I am still in medieval on my game, but I thought it should be well balanced with VP. Are you saying that it breaks Japan? Anything else?

Welp, I think what you're saying is called 'imbalanced', isn't it? If you can 'modify mod' to make it balanced, it's just not same mod in my view. As I said before, it's still outdated to 'someone who is new at mod or not good at coding' because they simply can't do modify it. Btw, disable Japan to play it? If you should do that to play it, it means it's imbalanced, imo. But if you still it's not, then let it be. I don't want to continue arguing about something subjective, because there is no answer.

continue arguing

??? With whom ??? The 3 of us are only asking if it is compatible or not, because we have not played with the VP EE (much). I thought @Infixo made the EE balanced with VP, but from what you are saying I suppose, there were some additions to VP recently which shifted the balance again (yeah, I know, it is very subjective)? If we can identify the imbalances, we can ask @Infixo to fix them.

Btw, I am managing the VP mod compatibility thread, so I really appreciate this kind of information - EE seems to be quite popular, so it will help other people if we tell them - for example that EE is still more or less balanced, but it breaks Japan.

??? With whom ??? The 3 of us are only asking if it is compatible or not, because we have not played with the VP EE (much). I thought @Infixo made the EE balanced with VP, but from what you are saying I suppose, there were some additions to VP recently which shifted the balance again (yeah, I know, it is very subjective)? If we can identify the imbalances, we can ask @Infixo to fix them.

Btw, I am managing the VP mod compatibility thread, so I really appreciate this kind of information - EE seems to be quite popular, so it will help other people if we tell them - for example that EE is still more or less balanced, but it breaks Japan.
If you say so. There can be some misinterprets in my words because of my bad English skill.
Some mods are really breaking the game even though they are stable and compatible (Building upgrade with CBPMC, etc.). Some mods sometimes works well then they stop working without reason (Migration, etc.). Therefore, it's hard to say something realistically 'compatible' even if I play with it.

YnAEMP was fixed a long while ago. Someone posted the fixed file in there somewhere if you don't want to edit it yourself.
This thread is 2 years old by the way.
I already knew it. I mean when YNEAMP update which involves Gazebo and wkey's great works comes from (And answer is already there). Surely I downloaded wkey's works and will test it soon. Thank you for reminding me anyway.

Top Bottom