You Don't Mess With The Zohan

Metal Alloy Man

Back in Black
This movie really disappointed me and I expect more from Adam Sandler and Happy Madison. It was aimed mainly at older women in my opinion. They overdid the sexual part of this movie and the whole dancing pants bulge was just gross from somebody like me's perspective. The best part is at the beginning when he fight's Phantom and Rob Schneider's character, otherwise this movie disappointed me.What're you're thoughts:confused:

I was really looking forward to this movie... The trailer looked really good, but after reading pro critics' reviews and casual watchers' reviews like yours I'm coming to the conclusion that it's just that, a good trailer...

People expected this to be good?

I was supposed to watch both of these movies and ended up unable to.

:(

I thought it would be bad. I unfortunately was right. (I was dragged to if by friends.) I don't really expect that much out of Sandler anymore. His last great one was the one where he lives in Hawaii, you know the one where the girl has memory problems. The Longest Yard sucked, Chuck and Larry was alright, and Clicked was only funny for half and did manage to make me cry.

I don't know who is more pathetic: people who went to that movie expecting it to be good then were shocked that it wasn't good, or people who actually thought it was good.

Indeed I do not. But who or what is The Zohan?

What's the film about? What's the basic plot?

Didn't know aussies had standards.

Never heard of this moovy.

I'm an Israeli Muslim.

Indeed I do not. But who or what is The Zohan?

What's the film about? What's the basic plot?
The basic Plot is the Zohan is a super secret Government Spy in Israell, but he has had enough of the life so he intends to live a quiter life by being a hairdresser. I think that is the basic plot. Yeah it does not have great promise and you see a scene where is in really tight cut off jeans. :vomit:
I've never heard of this movie. It obviously wasn't good enough for Australian viewing standards.

I have seen the previews for it twice in the last two movies I had seen. I did not think it would be any good. I think it is meant to come out very soon, but it will flop badly.

For some reason, I thought you were Russian (maybe because your name is "Rossiya")

Anyway, every single review I have heard for this movie said it was bad. They played a clip on NPR from it and it sounded disturbing....it was the part when he's talking to the kid about slashing the jugular.....:(

Top Bottom