[R&F] Your Best Little Strategies

One I learned from a video the other day on cultural victories. Your tourism nets you a foreign tourist for every 1200 total you accumulate, regardless of map size, or number of opponents. I don't remember who's vid that was though.

just mentioning it because it works well for me and it's not completely obvious to new players.
Fair enough, Just to be 100% solid ... 10 frigates is an awful lot of maintenance and you send up sailing them around an empty sea mopst of the time. In my current game on Emp I have 3 frigates and just killing everything...

One I learned from a video the other day on cultural victories. Your tourism nets you a foreign tourist for every 1200 total you accumulate, regardless of map size, or number of opponents. I don't remember who's vid that was though.
hmmm, well it used to vary , I'll have a play on a different size but I think it would be silly if a duel had to get 1200 tourists... also I believe its 1600 now

Video may have been dated. He claimed that it was different in the XML, but that his play tests showed that it stayed consistent. If true, it is silly.

Top Bottom