Zen Kensho Society

The goals of the Edo Faction are in harmony with the goals of your society. I propose that we become affiliated citizen groups.

Edo Harmony and Zen Kensho DO share some goals, however... there are two things that Zen Kensho are against:

use of Military Police to repress the citizenry
Agressive warfare: Attacking rival cities is NOT our philosophy, attacking healthy offensive enemy units that are inside our territory is acceptable. Attacking red-lined units is not.

Other than this, if you tone down a bit the: "We regard other nations as no more than curiousties and barbarians.", and your focus on militarism, Zen Kensho will gladly join your faction.

And let us both grow in harmony as citizens begin to realize that the militarists can only bring death and destruction to our world.

I still think its cool that this merging happened.

msz4 said:
What a beautifull harmony between Zen and Edo :mischief: But you both have no members :p

That isn't true. We each have one member. :D

And besides, Ralph Nader is always running, and he doesn't have any members either!

When the game will start I will probably join Edo or Zen ;) or even both :D Then you will have 3 members: two activists and one ignoramus (thats me) :)

msz4 said:
When the game will start I will probably join Edo or Zen ;) or even both :D Then you will have 3 members: two activists and one ignoramus (thats me) :)

I'm sure I speak for Superpelon when I say we both hope that you will join with us.

And generally, I feel like an ignoramus here myself. Constantly breaking unwritten rules and doing things incorrectly.

Edo Faction has officially adopted the Sakabattou as our weapon. Well I have, since I am the only official member. Anyway, I think you may want to do so as well in our new union's manifesto. The Sakabattou is a reverse-edge sword, completely inappropriate for killing. Also, we can have Kamiya Kashin-ryu Kenjutsu Dojo as our official dojo, rejecting the ethics of satsujin-ken (swords that give death), and embracing the philosophy of katsujin-ken (swords the give life).

Top Bottom