[R&F] Zulu First Look

Seriously? I constantly feel guilty about the crushes I have for the likes of Victoria, Jadwiga & Cleopatra. They're totally hawt

Really? Don't care for any of them, though Cleopatra would be good without all that gaudy makeup.

Really? Don't care for any of them, though Cleopatra would be good without all that gaudy makeup.

Oh, when Victoria pulls out her fan......I just get all mushy inside.

While we're back on the subject of half-naked leaders...

...I'll just sit here and wistfully sigh again about leaders that wear era-appropriate clothing.

Half naked male leaders to be exact. If you had half naked female leaders you would be objectifying women and thats wrong of course. But for men it's okay.

If we are talking about era appropriate clothing, women in Egypt and Greece would often expose their breasts in ancient and classical times, or wear minimal clothing. Yet Gorgo and Cleopatra are covered from head to toe.

Topless men and topless women are decidedly not equivalently sexualised in most modern Western societies. You see topless men all the time, in the summer anyway. Topless women much less frequently, and never without their toplessness being commented on.

Funnily enough none of the new guys do anything for me. Except Chandi :mischief:

Hahah I'm not saying make the ancient or classical female leaders topless. I was just making the point that the male leaders are much more sexualised than the female ones. There is certainly more nudity in the male leaders but for the female leaders they are careful about doing this. No Cleavage, no legs or exaggerated bums on show from them, but six packs and loin cloths for the men?

Both Shaka and Chandra wear clothing that is accurate for them... Shaka is classic Zulu, and Chandra is barechested because that is exactly what a Maurian Warrior would be (just check out some Maurian reliëfs, barechested musclebound men going at it in mortal combat, also *swoon*) Aside from Freddy's ridiculous 15th century armour (which to add insult to injury also looks like it is the plastic sort you buy in carnaval shops) all the male leaders wear accurate outfits.

Top Bottom