Zwi1 - Low Pressure Deity

I'm working on it:

pre-turn: upgrade couple of inantry to MI; research up to 60%; sell radio to India for 1293g, wm; cancel all deals and declare war. Plan is to take Leonardo's first, then go for the incense.

capture New Jaipur, Punjab, Pune, Los Angeles, New madras, Ganges, New lahore, Bangalore w Shakespeare's, New Delhi

1455: capture New Karachi, Delhi w Leonardo's, Bombay w GLight, Calcutta, Kahnawake, Chittagong, New Calcutta
GL Grant b army

1460: capture madras, Kolhapur, Chondate, New Bangalore, Hyderabad; destroy Ganoghe
GL MacArthur builds army

1465: capture Lahore w incense, Grand River, Akwesasne, St. Regis, New Rouen, Springfield; destroy New Bengal
stop research; 20% lux; happiness

1470: capture Caughnawaga, New Chittagong, Jaipur, Mauch Chunk, Niagara Falls, New Kolhapur

IBT Grand River flips back

1475: capture Oilsprings, Centralia (destroyed), Cattaraugus, Karachi, Grand River, Besancon.
End of India after 5 turns of war.

Edit: Not domination but conquest is announced in 1480ad.

:goodjob: tao, thank you everyone!!!! It's been great!!!

I just wanted to get the game done. Thus no inbetween micromanaging, no delaying the attack to call in the bombers and artillery. Our force was so overwhelming, that I could just go for the kill.

This game again showed, that once human players survive the early game, the AI is no match. Even on deity.

Top Bottom