Random Rants XLII: The Four-Part Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
As they should be! :mad:

Ancient traditions don't have a place in today's world!

I agree. Pokemon is so 1997!

15 years already... And its best instalment was Gold/Silver. Gen 2 best PoKé Gen.

Today wasn't fun after waking up with an headache. I tried sleeping it off, but didn't work for much of the time.

EDIT. Another rant is how cold it is and how bad the weather has been for the past few days. Tomorrow is summer and we are not supposed to be this cold this late in the year. Stupid unseasonal cold front.

was it good mustard? good mustard is good while bad mustard can be very, very, very bad.

I don't think it was good mustard- my guess was it was pretty cheap stuff. It was a few years ago now; I'm surprised I remember so much about the occasion.

Maybe I should give mustard another try, but it ruined the hotdog I was looking forward to.

Mustard should be a rant by itself.

I don't think it was good mustard- my guess was it was pretty cheap stuff. It was a few years ago now; I'm surprised I remember so much about the occasion.

Maybe I should give mustard another try, but it ruined the hotdog I was looking forward to.

The best mustard I've ever had was some I bought in Ikea one day; I think it was called Lars' Swedish Spicy Brown Mustard. It was a flavor orgasm.

Dijon mustard or brown mustard with Chicken Apple Sausage. Do it. Nao.

Go play little house on the prairie or something. :p
Nay. Mark Rypien needs my help to get another 400 yards passing in Tecmo Superbowl! :cool:

One more post :mad: Still no plan to shut down the moderators. I never did get around to booby-trapping the lock button

Mustard is delicious and you know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom