Kyp's GMR Game (open sign ups)

I said they've been peaceful for a long while now. Neither of them faced the kind of resistance you're about to. Then again, you probably got Japan easier than either of their conquests.

And yes, Foffaren, low profile peace was pretty much my only option in this game. No horse, no iron...shut up and tech. :)

The fact that AI was willing to give up everything for a peace treaty suggests it's only a matter of time these cities are included in the Russian empire.

And Russians still need to wait for Dynamite to dare to advance into African plain. So most of time we were sitting there, building and defending.

Yes, the AI and a matter of time. Without that instant gift of all those cities, we would have taken Satsuma while you were spending 10-15 turns capturing the other 3-4 cities.

Have a good trip, Stark! :lol: Catherine will make sure to take advantage of Askia's absence.

It seems that I don't have an opportunity to make my turns during this trip, so I have activated vacation mode.
However, I think there is no chance for Egypt to survive in this game if Songhai is ruled by AI till 4th of December :cry:
I really don't want to delay the progress in Kyp's game, but maybe we can stop this game for 2 weeks? It is for you to decide, guys.

It seems that I don't have an opportunity to make my turns during this trip, so I have activated vacation mode.
However, I think there is no chance for Egypt to survive in this game if Songhai is ruled by AI till 4th of December :cry:
I really don't want to delay the progress in Kyp's game, but maybe we can stop this game for 2 weeks? It is for you to decide, guys.

What is 2 weeks from a 6 months game? Nothing ;)

I don't want to let the AI screw our game :cry:

Yeah, I would rather wait than see more AI abuse.

Great, turn is rolling again.

Latest intelligence suggests the Chinese may join the fun, aggressively setted a small city towards Moscow, and having 3 workers building roads over time.

The Russians would like to purchase that small city of China, if the Chinese is willing to sell for a price.

Great, turn is rolling again.

Latest intelligence suggests the Chinese may join the fun, aggressively setted a small city towards Moscow, and having 3 workers building roads over time.

The Russians would like to purchase that small city of China, if the Chinese is willing to sell for a price.

The Chinese Empress has decided not to sell to the Russians. Stay on your side of the mountains and no fun will be had.

Russian blood has been spilled and corpses left to rot outside Memphis. Keep em comin!

The Chinese Empress has decided not to sell to the Russians. Stay on your side of the mountains and no fun will be had.
That is most unfortunate to fight in two fronts, but we will protect Moscow at whatever cost.

Russian blood has been spilled and corpses left to rot outside Memphis. Keep em comin!
Cossacks are ready for the sacrifice.

That is most unfortunate to fight in two fronts, but we will protect Moscow at whatever cost.

The Chinese fail to see how asking you to stay on your side of the mountains is the same as an attack on Moscow, but we shall let defend our holdings if the mountains do not act as enough of a barrier to Russian adventurism.

The Chinese fail to see how asking you to stay on your side of the mountains is the same as an attack on Moscow, but we shall let defend our holdings if the mountains do not act as enough of a barrier to Russian adventurism.

I would venture to say it has something to do with Babylon. Worlds collide in our minds!

That said, China has long been removed from world affairs, since the conquest of Rome. Egypt would welcome their contribution to shaping world events.

Given the proximity of that small city to Moscow, it is clearly a launch point for all bombers or nukes later on. Russians will do everything in their power secure that city, but advance no further into Chinese core cities. Pulling away Chinese army to defend that fringe city does weaken the defense in Chinese core cities, which I'm sure it will be a good opportunity for the Persians.

Given the proximity of that small city to Moscow, it is clearly a launch point for all bombers or nukes later on. Russians will do everything in their power secure that city, but advance no further into Chinese core cities. Pulling away Chinese army to defend that fringe city does weaken the defense in Chinese core cities, which I'm sure it will be a good opportunity for the Persians.

Given the fact that the Chinese do not even know where Moscow is, your paranoia is unfounded and unwise. But since you have declare war, Empress 武则天 says to you.

Bring it on.

:rolleyes::crazyeye::popcorn:

Pulling away Chinese army to defend that fringe city does weaken the defense in Chinese core cities, which I'm sure it will be a good opportunity for the Persians.

Opportunities...but for which side? What if the Persians actually decide to help China?

Opportunities...but for which side? What if the Persians actually decide to help China?

Good point, the Chinese Russia war is meant to be limited. Russians only seek to secure that fringe city, which the Chinese claim to have settled unknowingly but demand us to ignore its security threat to our capital. We have no interest in the other barren land of Chinese.

Top Bottom