^ Right. Well, I think we know why no effort was made by Putin's regime to investigate the warning.

He can't really blame some underling in his own system for failing to respond; Putin himself is on the record dismissing the threat as 'blackmail'. He will probably still make an effort of shifting blame elsewhere and fire someone in the FSB or the security services. It's Russian tradition after all. I wouldn't put it past him to claim that Isis conspires with the US. :lol:
USA made statmet on 7 march. In 9 march in Crocus center was Goin Shaman's (singer, he made song "I'm Russian" ) show. At this time there was a lot of police. So terrorists decide attack in other day. Not official Version

And terrorists was captured while heading Ukraine border, that'is strange, coz it's safer leave Russia through Kazakhstan border, or through Ingushetia to Georgia

And what is more strange. Usually isis fighter wear and use shahed belt. Usually their terracts it's one way road for executor. You know, it's best for isis fighter to die and go in heaven to meet houri

And more. Not a single evidence, what they screamed "Allah akbar"

Last edited:
I dug a bit to find the precise warning text from April 7th:

The Embassy is monitoring reports that extremists have imminent plans to target large gatherings in Moscow, to include concerts, and U.S. citizens should be advised to avoid large gatherings over the next 48 hours.

https://ru.usembassy.gov/security-alert-avoid-large-gatherings-over-the-next-48-hours/

The attack was carried out in almost an identical fashion to the Bataclan Theatre Isis terrorist attack in France in 2015.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

Well, US intelligence was spot on, apart from the theorized time frame of the attack taking place. I agree with what @Zardnaar writes; the reason why Putin is hiding atm and hasn't made a public appearance since the attack, is because he's thinking of ways how to spin it to his advantage - and he's probably also embarrassed. He campaigned on the message of being the protector of Russia and the protector of Russian traditional values. Do people in Moscow feel protected right now?

If Putin says it's Ukraine, then for Russians it will be Ukraine, no point in arguing. It just doesn't mean any sense as it would mean more bombs, more troops and more anything lethal that Russia can throw over Ukraine.

But OTOH I also don't think it's a false flag, the authors would already have been arrested, with Ukrainian and French passports found in their car.

So most probably it is a genuine terrorist attack.

USA made statmet on 7 march. In 9 march in Crocus center was Goin Shaman's (singer, he made song "I'm Russian" ) show. At this time there was a lot of police. So terrorists decide attack in other day. Not official Version

And terrorists was captured while heading Ukraine border, that'is strange, coz it's safer leave Russia through Kazakhstan border, or through Ingushetia to Georgia

And what is more strange. Usually isis fighter wear and use shahed belt. Usually their terracts it's one way road for executor. You know, it's best for isis fighter to die and go in heaven to meet houri

And more. Not a single evidence, what they screamed "Allah akbar"
LoL, the circular has arrived it seems

LoL, the circular has arrived it seems
And likely there will now be multiple claims put about about who the people responsible are, all contradictory — ISIS, Ukraine, CIA, NATO...

It's 3pm in Moscow. Still not a single word from Putin about yesterdays terrorist attack.

What are the odds that the attack will be blamed on Ukraine or its backers in the West?
I fear they are increasing as time passes, perhaps suggesting that a 'narrative' and 'evidence' needs to be created, before Putin can react to it in public.

It's 3pm in Moscow. Still not a single word from Putin about yesterdays terrorist attack.

What are the odds that the attack will be blamed on Ukraine or its backers in the West?
I fear they are increasing as time passes, perhaps suggesting that a 'narrative' and 'evidence' needs to be created, before Putin can react to it in public.
Afaik they captured some (?) of the people who did the attack. I am sure Russia has its own Guantanamo methods. Maybe even worse, if worse is possible.

Afaik they captured some (?) of the people who did the attack. I am sure Russia has its own Guantanamo methods. Maybe even worse, if worse is possible.
Oh, there are...

If Putin says it's Ukraine, then for Russians it will be Ukraine, no point in arguing. It just doesn't mean any sense as it would mean more bombs, more troops and more anything lethal that Russia can throw over Ukraine.

But OTOH I also don't think it's a false flag, the authors would already have been arrested, with Ukrainian and French passports found in their car.

So most probably it is a genuine terrorist attack.
He has now gone on record condemning the attack – as is proper, obviously – claiming all perpetrators have been caught, and will be punished (fair enough, if true) – but also that they were "moving in the direction of the Ukranian border", sorta kinda thing.

National day of mourning in Russia tomorrow Sunday now announced.

So Russia will try to pin the attack on Ukraine.

Terrorists claim they did it for money and got instructions from Islamic "preacher" in Telegram.
The only hint of possible Ukrainian involvement so far is that while trying to escape they were heading towards Ukrainian border.
I wonder what would happen if they made it to Ukraine successfully. Hard to imagine Ukraine would arrest them and hand over to Russia.

So Russia will try to pin the attack on Ukraine.
Why not? There's a war in progress, so both sides will use whatever they can if it gains them an advantage. Truth, deception and outright lies are just strategic and tactical weapons when the only goal is winning.

Terrorists claim they did it for money and got instructions from Islamic "preacher" in Telegram.
The only hint of possible Ukrainian involvement so far is that while trying to escape they were heading towards Ukrainian border.
I wonder what would happen if they made it to Ukraine successfully. Hard to imagine Ukraine would arrest them and hand over to Russia.
What is strange to me is why it was published. This doesn't seem like a serious investigation. There should be still some free comrades or other attacks.

What is strange to me is why it was published. This doesn't seem like a serious investigation. There should be still some free comrades or other attacks.
He confessed because he was asked nicely. Whether he said the truth will be a matter of investigation.
Your assessment doesn't signify, because for obvious reasons, nothing of real investigation has been published, neither you have expertise to judge about that.

Our news are reporting that the terrorist organisation Hamas, has issued a statement condemning the terrorist attack that targeted civilians in Moscow. The same Hamas that carried out a terrorist attack in Israel last October, killing more than 700 civilians and among them 36 children.

Irony is officially dead.

Why not? There's a war in progress, so both sides will use whatever they can if it gains them an advantage. Truth, deception and outright lies are just strategic and tactical weapons when the only goal is winning.

will that gain them an advantage ? oh, yes, the excuse for mass mobilization maybe.

Our news are reporting that the terrorist organisation Hamas, has issued a statement condemning the terrorist attack that targeted civilians in Moscow. The same Hamas that carried out a terrorist attack in Israel last October, killing more than 700 civilians and among them 36 children.

Israel will likely condemn it too, regardless of being in the middle of a genocide ^^

I wonder if any Denmark officials condemned it.

Top Bottom