Changelog V35

I totally missed this thread:(
But besides of messing things up and useless things like fixing errors, i haven't done much worth posting here since V34.

But besides of messing things up and useless things like fixing errors, i haven't done much worth posting here since V34.

I really do appreciate your efforts here. And am a bit jealous of all your skills too. So to add to what Sparth said I add a Big Thank you! :goodjob:

JosEPh :)

Are you kidding? You fixed a number of things I couldn't... that's gold there man!

I really do appreciate your efforts here. And am a bit jealous of all your skills too. So to add to what Sparth said I add a Big Thank you! :goodjob:

JosEPh :)

Are you kidding? You fixed a number of things I couldn't... that's gold there man!

I completely agree here, without some of your HELP, there is no way v35 would be working right now, so thx . . . SO

New Units:
Droid Tank, Droid Infantry, Android Infantry, Stealth Gunship, Clone Infantry, Shockwave APC, Drone Copter, Droid Copter, Unmanned Trike

Tweaks to Sea Worker missions (Harvest Kelp and Break Ice)
Tweaks to when/where the Factory improvement can be built, and by whom...

Updated my list of changes.

I was thinking that perhaps we could put the changes in the pedia having two entries What is new and Change log. The first would only list new big things added and link to the new concept for it, so it would not include individual buildings but maybe something like "Reworked the espionage and Great Spy buildings".

I think we have for v35 we have new
- Super Forts (concept page needed or was this in v34?)
- Capture mechanism filling out the captives component (concept page on captives and the world views needed?)
- Major overhaul of the graphics to reduce memory load and standardise buttons
- Another optional version of the terrain graphics (concept page detailing how to get and use both alternatives needed)

Oh well it was a good idea but it looks like the dll programmers got round to removing the processing for extra concepts pages.

Why oh why are half the civs gone?

For the civs. They were moved out of the mod because having so many cause CTDs and MAFs. However they are optional modmods you can add if your machine is up to it.

Top Bottom