Senshi's Civs

Planning on implementing the Korea fix as soon as the Manchu are done.

In other news, the Manchu are almost done!

Speak of the devil...

The Manchu

Supports: E&D, TAL, UCI, Civ IV Traits, YnAEMP, Map Labels, CulDiv, CID, Mercenaries, Piety, Prosperity, and Sovereignty (assuming they're still things :p)
Steam Workshop - Steam Workshop Downloader

Of course, with this release my godawful OP map is now out of date... Eh, sacrifices must be made.

Congratulation!! just one minor question. Why the symbol of Green Standard is Ming(明)?

edit: also find some bugs. 1. errors in the lua. 2. description of the decisions are not shown correctly

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    64.6 KB · Views: 244
Congratulation!! just one minor question. Why the symbol of Green Standard is Ming(明)?

edit: also find some bugs. 1. errors in the lua. 2. description of the decisions are not shown correctly

The Green Standard have the Ming symbol because they were Ming soldiers who surrendered and were absorbed into the Manchu/Qing army.

In regards to the bugs, I'll see if I can get the respective coders on it ASAP!

Thanks for the release Senshi!

another bug is that Establish the Qing was automatically enacted even though i did not conquere any city
Also, there are errors in GreenStandard.lua

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    225.6 KB · Views: 268
Courtesy of - and due to excessive nagging by - Chrisy15, Korea has been updated! Now everything has basically been fixed ;)

Which one first The Nenets or The Evenks?

Most likely the Nenets. I have a design for them (just been bogged down with schoolwork and illness), whereas I'm still desperately looking for/trying to come up with things for the Evenks. Any help would be appreciated!

If people are yet to see the Nenets design, I have it here:

The Nenets
Leader: Vavlyo
Capital: Nyar'yana Marq (probably)

UA: Sambadabts
Each source of Deer worked by a city provides +1 Faith and causes one unfilled Great Work of Music slot to act as if it were filled. Over time, sources of Deer may appear on Snow tiles within your territory.

UU: Tadibya
Unlike the Great Musician which it replaces, the Tadibya may not be expended for a Great Work of Music. Has the ability to either spawn a source of Deer within your territory, preform a Musical Tour or spread Religion up to three times (unit is expended when undertaking any of these actions).

UU: Samoyed Sled
Weaker than the Horseman, which it replaces, the Samoyed Sled does not require Horses and is available earlier, at Animal Husbandry. Has the ability to relocate Deer from Snow tiles to unimproved non-snow tiles in the nearest City. Never obsoletes.

Tried my hand at an Evenk design as well:

The Evenks
Leader: Bombogor
Capital: Tura (maybe?)

UA: Bugadyl
Defeated units on unimproved or pillaged tiles create temporary Bugadyl Dwellings, which provide Faith and deal a large amount of damage to the next unit to enter the tile. Newly founded Cities gain a burst of Food and Faith inversely proportional to the amount of Food surrounding the City.

UU:
Reindeer Archer
Replacing the Chariot Archer, the Reindeer Archer does not suffer as harsh a penalty for entering rough terrain and begins with the Woodsman promotion. Additionally, it grants +1 Movement and the Woodsman promotion to civilian units who begin the turn stacked with it. However, it gains a significant defending penalty when in open terrain.

UI: Shevenchedek
Unlocked at Philosophy, the Shevenchedek may only be built on Forests and not adjacent to one another, but may be built in friendly, neutral or rival territory. Provides +1 Food and +1 Faith, and claims the tile for the Evenks. Additionally, Evenki Missionaries and Inquisitors beginning their turn on a Shevenchedek permanently receive the Medic promotion.
Opinions?

Oh, by the way, if anyone is up for doing a Nenetsi and/or Evenki city list, please let me know! Anything over 20 cities should be fine.

Oh, by the way, if anyone is up for doing a Nenetsi and/or Evenki city list, please let me know! Anything over 20 cities should be fine.

Gedemo has already made an Evenki and Nenetsi civ, maybe you could borrow the city list from his mods? (provided he agrees with it).

Gedemo has already made an Evenki and Nenetsi civ, maybe you could borrow the city list from his mods? (provided he agrees with it).

Nah, I think I'd rather see someone else's take on a list.

So it's kind of been two weeks but if you still want it I'd be happy to dig up a Nenets and Evenk city name list if you still need one.

It's past midnight right now so I might not have them up and here until morning but I'll start now. Imma do the Evenks first starting now, but tell me if you want Nenets first.

EDIT: Here's the Evenks, it just squeaks in at 20 cities because I tried to avoid anything blatantly Russian or Mongolian or anything and go for genuine Evenk but I did have to translate some pages from Russian. Hope it's good enough

Tura
Baykit
Vanavara
Tohoi
Ergun
Tembenchi
Burungda
Tulihe
Erbogachen
Kochechum
Alihe
Embenchime
Taimura
Erema
Putorana
Miryuga
Mutoray
Sulomay
Yukta
Kislokan

EDIT: Also Nenets. Once again, squeaked at 20 and if you need more maybe I can barrel scrape harder but I hope this works.

Naryana
Salyaharad
Iskateley
Amderma
Saneroyaha
Vaigach
Muravlen
Ustkara
Baidarata
Kharuta
Aksarka
Naidem
Khalmersede
Yarsale
Erv
Karataika
Varandey
Khoreiver
Kharyagin
Bugrino

By the way, if I wanted to offer doing this for anyone who needed city names what forum should I post in? Because I actually really enjoy doing this.

Top Bottom