Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

Exactly the reason I'm posting... :)

That civ has not be updated to the newer versions of the mods you are using. Exactly none of their civs have been updated in s long time. Other people have updated some of them.

Small bug report for The Murri:

UB Humpy:
- Not providing +1 faith when city is connected to the capital

Decisions:
- No decisions are showing at all, not even for the non-Murri ones (so belonging to JFDLC). Do see a file in the Murri mod folder with content for the Murri decisions, so seems they should be there?

Playing with JFDLC pack belonging to v62/v63 (CP, EE, E&D, Suzerainty, More Lux, CulDiv, RtP v63). Attached the logs.

Would be great if someone could look at this and update the mod. Many thanks in advance!

Ugh.

Didn't test the Decisions themselves, but fixed and improved various things around and they read fine enough. Probably should've tested them given that they presumably were never tested during development but we can't let Tpang's guilt trip be too successful can we.

Attachments

• Lua.7z
    4.6 KB · Views: 168
Ugh.

Didn't test the Decisions themselves, but fixed and improved various things around and they read fine enough. Probably should've tested them given that they presumably were never tested during development but we can't let Tpang's guilt trip be too successful can we.

This is really great, thank you!! Will test asap

All of the decisions are now showing!

There's just an issue with the "Hold a Bunya Feast" as it can already be enacted from turn 1. The requirements states: 300 faith cost, but it can be enacted with 0 faith, providing a festival, and then faith drops to -300.

Is it easy to apply JFD-decision format? Can also try myself later by trying to copy/paste from other mod; just looks a bit better.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Murri Bunya.zip
    158 KB · Views: 167
All of the decisions are now showing!

There's just an issue with the "Hold a Bunya Feast" as it can already be enacted from turn 1. The requirements states: 300 faith cost, but it can be enacted with 0 faith, providing a festival, and then faith drops to -300.

Is it easy to apply JFD-decision format? Can also try myself later by trying to copy/paste from other mod; just looks a bit better.

Thanks!

Jifford's format is just a case of changing what the TXT looks like; if you want the checkboxes to function properly then you'd need to put more effort in too, but the first reformat looks good enough imo.

Then I guess the Bunya decision is missing am if pPlayer:GetFaith() < iFaith then return true, false end because I'm pretty sure this civ was never tested.

Thanks, indeed that solved the issue with the Bunya decision. Attached the whole folder for Murri as the civ seems all working now, just in case anyone wants to leverage this.

Couldn't get the reformat of decisions to work (even without the checkboxes) since filestructure and where text for the decisions is defined appears different than for a newer JFD civ I used as comparison. Tried to copy format but unsuccesful. At least the logic works now which is most important.

Attachments

• [BNW] Colonialist Legacies - The Murri (v 1).rar
    15.1 MB · Views: 205
Bug report on the Kimberley:

UA:
- Extra combat strength for trade route (either incoming or outgoing) is not showing or otherwise noticeable. How should this work? Should it show a combat modifier?

Decisions:
- Memorialize Divers is not showing any description/text box when hovering cursor over 'locked'. Only when it becomes enactable then the text box does show.
- Memorialize Divers can already be enacted after reaching 50 culture in the Ancient era (whereas requirements state it can only be enacted after the Classical era).
- Memorialize Divers does not provide Golden Age points on Crab (both unimproved and with fishing boats)
- Keeping the Wandjina fresh stays locked with 110 faith and +6 faith per turn.

Civpedia:
- TXT_KEY_CIVILOPEDIA_CLJANDAMARRA_LIVED

Attachments

• Kimberley Memorialize Divers.zip
    79.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Kimberley.zip
    151.2 KB · Views: 215
It's not going to be a mod conflict. I thought the only issue with Kimberley was that they were missing their SaveUtils file but apparently there's more. Idrc to fix it, but the solution is probably simple enough and likely implies that I'm not the only person with this inclination...

Does anyone have the Lester Pearson Canada civ? It's no longer on the workshop (must've happened quite recently) and I have the 3rd UC/4th UC mod for it still. Any other place to get it or someone here can throw it up on MEGA/Mediafire, etc?

Top Bottom