Senshi's Civs

I really like it! I gotta say, it's pretty damn imaginative while still simple to understand. Reminds me a lot of the Kuikuro in that sense. I could also probably hammer out a map for them if you don't already have anyone lined up to make one.

Also, the background of the Ceremony policy tree from Paradise Found could make a really sweet icon for the Nifo'oti. The Fire Dance in Samoa was TRADITIONALLY preformed with the Nifo'oti, though it was particularly dangerous.

Thanks! It's nice to know people are liking the design while the civ's still nebulous :D

I don't have anyone working on a map (or any art whatsoever, for that matter) so that'd be greatly appreciated ;) I also agree that the policy tree icon could be excellent; if someone could extract that that'd be fantastic.

Thanks! It's nice to know people are liking the design while the civ's still nebulous :D

I don't have anyone working on a map (or any art whatsoever, for that matter) so that'd be greatly appreciated ;) I also agree that the policy tree icon could be excellent; if someone could extract that that'd be fantastic.

I don't quite get the UB... on most islands I can only fit one city.

That's why you can build SeaRoads (Patent Pending) lad - at least as far as I know :p

Exactly ;)

The trick there is that you don't need the coast roads, but you get rewarded if you go ahead and do it.

Exactly ;)

The trick there is that you don't need the coast roads, but you get rewarded if you go ahead and do it.

That was embarrassing... I did not read that part of the UA (sea roads). Love the design now! :lol:

The only complaint I have is that +15% growth is a bit boring... perhaps a bonus that is more applicable to coastal/island cities? (production? culture?) You should still keep the food, but it is a bit bland for such a cool and unique way to get that bonus.

Niao has a point, Coastal Cities rarely have problems with growth, especially when a Lighthouse is involved, a production bonus would make sense. Or good 'ol culture.

Well, if you guys can come up with an idea I can get behind I'm happy to follow through with it :p

Learnt how to extract things!

If someone could turn this into an icon that'd be fantastic.

Looks nice, but if it's not too much of a bother I'd like to change a couple things. The fire looks sort of weird sticking out, so would it be possible to maybe have the image moved up a little bit and have the head and hand sticking out instead, while pushing the fire inside the icon (as in, having it not stick out, I have no idea why I phrased it like that)? Would it be possible to have the grass visible as well? If not, I can live with it :p

You mean like this?

At first I thought that having the flashiest part of the weapon itself inside the icon while something else sticks out would be weird, but yeah, it does look better.

This looks excellent, thanks!

Now all I'll need art-wise (assuming Kramer's working on a map) is Savea and the Fale Tele... of which good colour pictures seem to not exist. Hmm... might need to butter up TPangs somehow :p

Now all I'll need art-wise (assuming Kramer's working on a map) is Savea and the Fale Tele... of which good colour pictures seem to not exist. Hmm... might need to butter up TPangs somehow :p

Obligatory ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Top Bottom