Chrisy15's Civilisations - The Fertile Crescent to the Cold War, and beyond!

I didn't make it for anyone in particular - I just make icons for fun sometimes.

Woo!

Okay, I'll take it as it is, then. I've thought of a special way to credit artists - Looking forward to seeing what people make of it :)

Woo!

Okay, I'll take it as it is, then. I've thought of a special way to credit artists - Looking forward to seeing what people make of it :)

Here's the alpha; the colors are #e3d999 (0.890, 0.851, 0.6) for foreground, #5f2d7c (0.373, 0.176, 0.486) for background.

And now I'm curious as to this special way, which in turn makes me even more hyped for the release.

Here's the alpha; the colors are #e3d999 (0.890, 0.851, 0.6) for foreground, #5f2d7c (0.373, 0.176, 0.486) for background.

And now I'm curious as to this special way, which in turn makes me even more hyped for the release.

Unfortunately, you may have to wait a while for these icons to show up, seeing as I haven't got particularly far with the Sassanids :)

Next update/release will be Cyrus and Darius, though - the question is, should I find more Persias?

I'm really surprised that no one has talked about producing a Persia under Xerxes yet - given that he's a pretty noteworthy historical figure. I have no idea if you could make him unique enough from Darius however - perhaps something to do with his construction projects?

I'm really surprised that no one has talked about producing a Persia under Xerxes yet - given that he's a pretty noteworthy historical figure. I have no idea if you could make him unique enough from Darius however - perhaps something to do with his construction projects?

I'd say that's the problem - he's way too close to Darius chronologically. It's hard enough prising Darius and Cyrus apart - Xerxes is Darius' son!

Here's something I just whipped up for the Grand Duchy!

Here's something I just whipped up for the Grand Duchy!

It's both terrifying and amazing at the same time...

Okay, what am I working on first?

Do the uniques already have Firaxis-styled icons? If not, I can try to make them.

No, they don't have icons - however, I'm having second thoughts about them both; the Pohang isn't particularly interesting, and I'm not sure if the SKY Uni is particularly relevant to Park. Still, with Nix' flag, TPang's LeaderHead and icon, and a map claimed from Virigel under the Modiquette, Park's looking pretty good!

Announcement from the Grand Duke Chrisy15

So yeah - Civ VI.

I think it sounds good - even if there's no R.E.D, and the graphics in general look too cartoony.

Will I get it straight away? Only if the reviews are good and the sale is good (Autumn sale?)

Will I mod it? Almost certainly yeah - but only once I've got it. I might look at carrying over my Civ V civs over, but I might also make some new ones/make some balance changes.

Will you stop Civ V modding? Wait - I haven't? :p

Productivity's been dropping because of some vaguely important things called exams. Once they're over, I can get back to the Persia split fixing CL mods - I might even be able to release Park v6 before then! (Park v7 will be a thing, and will provide intricate Sovereignty support. Hopefully.)

This has been an announcement from the Grand Duke Chrisy15. That is all.

Dammit DMS, it was my idea to use the YnAEMP map! I was so proud of it...

I think it sounds good - even if there's no R.E.D, and the graphics in general look too cartoony.

They do have Cultural Diversity on units apparently, but to keep them identifiable the units still maintain a general shape to them. It's the whole reason for the new style apparently is to make things discernable from each other at just a glance. Warriors are big, Archers are lanky, Pikemen always have massive pikes.

They do have Cultural Diversity on units apparently, but to keep them identifiable the units still maintain a general shape to them. It's the whole reason for the new style apparently is to make things discernable from each other at just a glance. Warriors are big, Archers are lanky, Pikemen always have massive pikes.

Maybe - I presumed they didn't, because the Japanese Pikemen look a bit roundhead-like, what with the plate armour and the round helmets. If the change is noticeable, then that'll be nice.

Maybe - I presumed they didn't, because the Japanese Pikemen look a bit roundhead-like, what with the plate armour and the round helmets. If the change is noticeable, then that'll be nice.

They said basic units will have a change of ethnicity, helmet and weapon according to their culture. Perhaps these screenshots are of an earlier version then we were lead to believe?

They said basic units will have a change of ethnicity, helmet and weapon according to their culture. Perhaps these screenshots are of an earlier version then we were lead to believe?

I guess they must be, then. you would've thought that they'd want to use the most up-to-date screenshots as they can, though, in order to make it look as good as possible.

The Reagan mod excites me for obvious reasons. Whipped this together for my own amusement.

That looks pretty good! I think my Reagan design is actually more solid than most of the Persias, so he won't be too hard to make once I get round to him. I think the most difficult thing will be getting a flag for America that hasn't been taken...

Dammit DMS, it was my idea to use the YnAEMP map! I was so proud of it...

Sorry man [emoji14] but I'm actually innocent in this - I simply ordered ask Kerfuffle to create a world map for my OP, and so he did.

Sorry man [emoji14] but I'm actually innocent in this - I simply ordered ask Kerfuffle to create a world map for my OP, and so he did.

Both of your maps are really nice though, much better than the crappy one I did for myself :p

Maybe I should somehow trick Kerfuffle into making me one...

Eh - yours looks a heck of a lot better than mine anyway. When I had the idea of using YnAEMP, I didn't consider the fact that I'd have to snipping tool the map in the bottom right...

Top Bottom