2013 NFL Season

Some weird stuff with guys from the same team having to cover/tackle their teammates.

Luke K got trucked by Tolbert :eek: .

Chief guy blew up J.Charles... I bet the GMs heart skipped a beat.

Silly game. :mad:

The silliest part to me is the lack of kickoffs. I know Goodell wants to get rid of the kickoff entirely in real games for safety, but getting rid of them in the Pro Bowl while leaving them in during real games is pretty much a tacit admission that the game isn't worth getting hurt in...which leads to the question "why have it at all?".

I mean, I will admit that it was actually the best Pro Bowl I've seen in a while, but that's not saying much, like having the best "face got set on fire" day in a while

The only all start game that matters a bit is the NBA one. Just have teams selected as the best in that position by the fans and rewards them somehow.

I wish we had LESS fan voting honestly. That's how you end up with players getting in on name only without doing anything during the season. I don't see any legitimate reason Kobe Bryant should have been an All-Star this year after playing a total of 6 games and looking pretty lackluster, but he got voted in, and other players who have mediocre seasons and get in on name recognition alone.

The only all start game that matters a bit is the NBA one. Just have teams selected as the best in that position by the fans and rewards them somehow.

Actually, it matters in the MLB too. Whichever league wins the all star game has home field advantage in the World Series, so it makes it worthwhile for teams to try and win.

They already are rewarded, I dunno about other sports but in the NFL players often times have performance incentives on their contract where they get a paid a bonus if they mae the Pro Bowl

They already are rewarded, I dunno about other sports but in the NFL players often times have performance incentives on their contract where they get a paid a bonus if they mae the Pro Bowl

But there's a difference between making the Pro Bowl and playing in it. Look at how many players don't go to Hawaii. Many times they are injured, others are quite stretches at injuries.

First big surprise. Joe Namath screwed the pooch flipping the coin while wearing a very charming women's fur coat.

Second big surprise. Denver spots Seattle 2 points.

Russell Wilson looks pretty meh, Peyton looks like absolute garbage

both are still better than these commercials, did Geico seriously spend like 500 million dollars to put the dumbass "Pig at the DMV thing" on that they show 100 times a day on every channel normally

Russell Wilson looks pretty meh, Peyton looks like absolute garbage

both are still better than these commercials, did Geico seriously spend like 500 million dollars to put the dumbass "Pig at the DMV thing" on that they show 100 times a day on every channel normally

Only ads worth remarking on are: Seinfeld and Terry Crews dancing in the background of some lame Muppets commercial.

Only ads worth remarking on are: Seinfeld and Terry Crews dancing in the background of some lame Muppets commercial.

I actually thought the Radio Shack one was okay, probably because I have a soft spot for ALF, but yeah.

This is the first time I can recall being legitimately bored and wanting to leave during a Super Bowl gathering if you set aside the power outage stupidity last year(which was just an unusual circumstance).

This is unbelievable. ¿WTF is wrong with Thomas not running forward to get the first down? ¿And now the fumble? Jesus...

Top Bottom