Altered Maps 3: The rise of the Basque Empire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second peace of Thorn(1466) - 1795 is 329 years. 1796 - Unification of Germany (1871) is 75 years. Do the math.

Enless you count Germany as Prussia.
Except Prussia stopped being a Polish vassal in 1618 and didn't exist until 1525. That's less than a hundred years, compared to Prussia's existence as a state named 'Prussia' that lasts until 1947.

Spoiler :

Airport, airfield locations in the world

Internet traffic map. Some of the other information is too small to be read, unfortunately.

I believe it is anything with a runway.

I think it's just referring to any major/minor municipal airport (like DTW or JFK) - if it was anything with a runway, there would be a crapton of red dots in the Great Plains.

I think it's just referring to any major/minor municipal airport (like DTW or JFK) - if it was anything with a runway, there would be a crapton of red dots in the Great Plains.

It can't be - there are a couple ariports marked on the southern tip of south america that aren't major in any sense of the word - one of them seems to be in Puerto Williams - which isn't even a proper town - it's more like a naval base.

There are no major cities down there.

Though the local airport right near me is missing and several others that I know of in Southern Ontario. The one near me is primarily used by amateur pilots, sightseeing, and a few business jets, but some have short commercial routes.

Yes. Prussia was under Polish vassalhood for a long time period.
And that little German vassal later went on to subjagate half of Poland under its rule for a little more than a hundred years. Yay for Poland!

Oh look a map of Prussia!

Yah, with the help of a screwed up political system in Poland where half of the nobles were more powerful then the king and sided with Prussia/Austria/Russia, not to mention the latter two's assistance.

No country could survive that.

Why are there arguments about Poland in this thread?

There are arguments about Poland on every thread. It's surprising when there aren't arguments about Poland. ;)

Take a look at Cybrxkhan's Biggles-Pho-Kielbasa law. That will explain why there are so many Polish threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom