Altered Maps 3: The rise of the Basque Empire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
China should not be orange, it's style of life is just as unsustainable as the United States.

And you use that common sense when interpreting the the numbers, as they are represented by the map.

And it is obvious that Greece is in the worst neighborhood :(

I love how easy it is to alter reality simply by using lesser number of colors :D

For example, here is a more accurate map of GDP per capita in Europe (more categories). Suddenly it looks very different.

Imho there are huge differences between countries lumped in the 10k to 20k category At one end you have developing countries and at the other there are developed countries facing a totally different economic reality.

BTW, this is interesting:

Provinces of Anglican Communion in altering colours.

I see the plague has spread from Britain around the world. Fortunately it seems that continental Europe remains unaffected :lol:

I see the plague has spread from Britain around the world. Fortunately it seems that continental Europe remains unaffected :lol:

Its just 77 million people.... :p

Actually I consider myself an Anglican and half of the Anglican world is very liberal (Women Priest, Blessing Gay unions) and the other half is still quite conservative. But on a whole, I think the whole Anglican Church is more forward looking than the Roman Catholics or worst still, the religious right of America.

Its just 77 million people.... :p

Actually I consider myself an Anglican and half of the Anglican world is very liberal (Women Priest, Blessing Gay unions) and the other half is still quite conservative. But on a whole, I think the whole Anglican Church is more forward looking than the Roman Catholics or worst still, the religious right of America.

Yes, they're the smallpox and ebola ;)

Oh yeah, as for Anglicanism in Europe

RedRalphWiggum, why did Singapore annex Riau from Indonesia in your GDP map?

crosspost : Please delete

I love how easy it is to alter reality simply by using lesser number of colors :D

For example, here is a more accurate map of GDP per capita in Europe (more categories). Suddenly it looks very different.

I may be wrong. but Sicily seems darker than the rest of Italy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom