Asia 1919, Chinese Civilwar & Japanese Expansion

Flak509

Warlord
ITS NOW FINISHED

Folder : http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=71142

updated Scenario file http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=71143

Im making the finishing touches on a new scenario.
Asia 1919 a time of change in Asia, China & Siberian Russia is in turmoil with violent revolution. Japan Has recently taken Korea and Port Arthur and are now looking at Manchuria for the new colony. Mongolia face both the Chinese revolution and a possible Japanese invasion. Tibet tries along side with Mongolia to obtain independence but unlike Soviet backed Mongolia they have no support.
The Philippines under US control, French Indochina, Siam, British Far East Colonies, Nepal and Bhutan are watching on the sidelines will they get involved too?

The Tech-tree runs from 1920-1945 3 Era Left (first Era discovered)
Infantry Units Have 3 basic Advances
Rifle Infantry 8/8/1
Riflemen 10/10/1
Infantry 12/12/1
They have variations depending on what Unit line the Civ has.
Lines are Maoist, Boljevic, Imperial (Japan) Colonial (Euros) Are the strongest
Warlord, Independent, Rebel (white), Nationalist are slightly weaker
Only Soviet Russia, French, British, Philippines and Japan gets to produce tanks. Maoist & Nationalist China gets a few through arms deal (wonder production) All civs get Biplanes and light bombers, but only the same as above gets Fighters. British and Philippines get the Spitfire, Japan the Zero.
Ive tried to keep it historical so units available to each Civ are the ones they can get. Tanks are made up in many categories from the Russian T-37 Tankette to the Sherman M4 and the swamp crossing Japanese FB Light Tank.
The White Alliance starts with a few tanks and other Expeditionary units.
Ive made the Civs here a list

China
Nationalist China (Alliance 1)
Maoist China (Alliance 2)
Hunan Province
Guangdong Province
Yanan Province
Sichuan Province
Charhar Province
Shanxi Province
Jehol Province (Alliance 1)
Xinjiang Province (Alliance 2)
Qinghai Province
Tibet Province
Inner Mongolia
Shandong Province

Russia
Soviet Russia (Alliance 3)
Yakutia (Alliance 4)
Alash A. Khazakstan (Alliance 4)
Provisional Priamurye (Alliance 4)
Bash. Tajikistan (Alliance 4)

Colonial
British Far East Colonies
French Indochina
Philippines (US)

Independent
Japan
Nepal
Bhutan
Mongolia
Siam

Attachments

• mao2.JPG
    mao2.JPG
    239.8 KB · Views: 1,553
Looks good, tons of players though. I'm worried about our friends with less RAM. As far as the leaderheads, it's my advice that you shouldn't bother with it. It makes your file HUGE, that's the voice of experience, my AFRICOMM scenario clocks in at 164MB (that's zipped too!) and it's due to the leaderheads (animated). Flags will work but I wouldn't know how to do that to be honest.

Looks good, tons of players though. I'm worried about our friends with less RAM. As far as the leaderheads, it's my advice that you shouldn't bother with it. It makes your file HUGE, that's the voice of experience, my AFRICOMM scenario clocks in at 164MB (that's zipped too!) and it's due to the leaderheads (animated). Flags will work but I wouldn't know how to do that to be honest.

Yeah your prolly right i cant seem to figure the leaderheads out anyway and it will make the file smaller, where did you upload your 164mb AFRICOMM to?

Yeah theres alot of players but its not as consuming as it seems, not like a Europe map. Turns are just 2-3 minutes, i expected it to be alot worse

ive gots a few screenies

Here Soviet invasion of Khazakstan

Attachments

• mao3.JPG
    mao3.JPG
    249.2 KB · Views: 731
The Front between Maoists and Nationalists

Attachments

• mao1.JPG
    mao1.JPG
    285.8 KB · Views: 651
Screenshots work for me, I'm going to give it a shot.

That is if there was a link! If you're looking for one, Atomic Gamer is your best bet in my opinion, never had a single problem with them.

Beijing and Port Arthur

Attachments

• mao4.JPG
    mao4.JPG
    289.4 KB · Views: 588
Screenshots work for me, I'm going to give it a shot.

That is if there was a link! If you're looking for one, Atomic Gamer is your best bet in my opinion, never had a single problem with them.

i can put up a temp version but i still need to edit text files and a few things

beta link unedited is no longer here real version will be out shortly

Oh sorry, i guess I made you rush, I can wait for the finished version. If you want me to play it though, I will.

by all means try it and give me some input if you want to, its in DEBUG mode
but if youd rather wait thats ok aswell

I'll try it.If there is any problem,I'll let you know.Besides,I'm Chinese.I'm a Chinese senior middle school student.

oh its prolly not entirely correct i dont have much clue on the Chinese revolution but se what you think.
Ima be on holiday for a week so i wont get a chance to finish the game yet

I am guessing that you left out British India on purpose, to prevent make them overwhelming.
How ever, I think that you could probably include Afghanistan, it was already independent from Briton.

I am guessing that you left out British India on purpose, to prevent make them overwhelming.
How ever, I think that you could probably include Afghanistan, it was already independent from Briton.

Yes giving India to the British would make them too strong, i considered giving them Calcutta, Delhi, Bombay and Madras to fill in the map a bit and give a sense of having an empire maybe Burma and Malaya isnt enough.

I do have Afghanistan made as a Civ, but the map curves in that corner so its only really Pakistan thats visible and the far north of Afghanistan.

Top Bottom