Asia 1919, Chinese Civilwar & Japanese Expansion

Im close to having my test scenarios and changes made now

i still dont have the leaderhead thing under control and something tells me it will be way too timeconsuming to make that many leaderheads so im compelled to use the old ones. Its less pretty but im more consumed with making the rules and game more playable and for the start of the game historical, the end of the game is ofcourse up to the player

my first test scenario with myself as mongolia, has the Soviets conquering all of central asia, but instead of attacking Yakutia they captured all the western chinese provinces including tibet and nepal. They are unstoppable.

So ive taken meassures to weaken the Soviets and give the smaller Civs a chance and a lil time before they get overrun. Infact the Soviets took Tibet before they finished Tajikistan off.

The Maoist's where destroyed by the Soviets and Japan, ive then made the Maoists stronger because they start out with a small piece of land and with a big enemy in the Nationalists.

I was just playing as the nationalist Chinese and DAMN THIS GAME IS HARD!!! Trying to fight the Communists and Xialing province is hard enough, but then I start getting the other chinese provinces aligning against me. The Japanese eventually go to war with me, allying with Shandong province!! Good game, but it almost gave me a heart attack.

I was just playing as the nationalist Chinese and DAMN THIS GAME IS HARD!!! Trying to fight the Communists and Xialing province is hard enough, but then I start getting the other chinese provinces aligning against me. The Japanese eventually go to war with me, allying with Shandong province!! Good game, but it almost gave me a heart attack.

haha yeah it aint easy, ive noticed that "Inner Mongolia" doesnt last for that until 1920 then Japan and Mongolia flaten dem, everytime

remeber you do have Jehol province on your side too haha great help they are. The communist chinese however have had i harder than the Nationalist in the games ive played, being captured by the Japanese or the Soviets

glad you like it, maybe i should recomend that the Agression level is played lower than normal

I think, and this is just based upon playing it once, that the nationalists should be strenghthened a bit or maybe the communists and Xialing toned town a little. They come with a real killer stack to start out!

Well, I lessened the aggression meter a bit and it's playing very well. This locked war with Xialang and the Commies is taxing though! I'm kicking some ass, but every now and again I get some goober going to war with me for no reason. No one has been completely destroyed yet and the Japanese were stopped cold by the Czarist alliance. Haven't heard a peep out of the Soviets yet.

dont worry about the Xinang province they should get into other wars fast and they aint very strong. The main consern you have is the Maoist Army that thay start with, altho you get tanks, they dont.
If the Czarist civs have taken the main japanese force than thats good for you, they wont feel like taking other continental civs too fast then.

Oh, one other thing, and I hate to mention it, but the spelling is really bad. I can see from your screen name that you aren't from en English speaking country, but you should get someone to give you a hand. Also, the techs don't always correspond to something you would associate with them tech. Does Crack of 29 mean the stock market crash?

Top Bottom