Aspiring Rapper's MAFIA- Game Thread

Hmm, the timer atpg linked to (and his date) mean that we're 21 hours away from disaster daybreak.

--------------------------------------------------
So, let's kill da danskjävlar. vote:Lassie

So what the heck is this with glossy
Dawg, what about be you inquirin'? Be more specific.
Yes, an explanation I'm requirin', that'd be terrific.

Hi again.

I was away from the internets for a couple of days. Sorry for missing a day phase.

I'm at work at the moment and have much to do.
For now, I'll Vote: Cuthillius for the oddities I mentioned in my earlier post. (Sorry, I don't have a convenient link because it's annoying to get on mobile.

I thought Lassie looked town before, at least to me. I'll have to read a bit to see why the votes, though.

Well, anyone is practically welcome to explain why I'm scum, of those who think that.
I've learned from yesterday, that actually explaining things are confusing people more than helping - so I'll just put it like this: I have VERY high confidence in this read.

Want to see my case?
Read the whole thread again

That said I don't like all these people coming in giving no reasons. I at least have given plenty of reasons why Lassie is scum throughout the last few days.

Yeah, I don't think Visor is scum. Not sure about Xym. I've got too many town leans. :(
I'll be happy to Vote:choxorn again.

WRT my low effort: sorry, folks, the game ran away from me.

I have to vote somebody, right? I don't have cases, only gut feelings.

I really don't like this series of posts from Al. It might be that he's legitimately just letting the game run away from him and can't follow the thread, but this gives me more of an impression that he's a scum trying to make sure he puts in the minimum possible effort with an unexplained and irrelevant vote at the EoD, to just to make it look like he's doing something while mostly slipping under the radar.

Vote: Al Sipsclar

I'm not really sure what to think. Half of me says that he has to be scum and the other half says that no scum would act the way he has. I certainly wouldn't be opposed to his lynch- if nothing else, it would tell us some things based on all the people he's called out or interacted with, he tends to distract attention away from others and towards him, and his attitude kinda sucks- but there might be a better lynch choice.

I'm also still suspicious of Cuthillius, though that's mostly just gut feeling.

Hey, you're a sub, no' a playa.

Vote:Cuthilius I'm of the same two minds as choxorn about Lassie. I may well switch later in the day, but for now I don't want a runaway wagon.

I was alive but now I'm dead
But the fight is not lost yet
You need to focus, boyz and girlz
bloody revenge do now, please

I don't feel like Lassie is scum.

Vote: Al Sipsclar, on the other hand, has not done anything to dissolve my suspicions on him from the first day.

Top Bottom