[BTS]LateGameMOD

allright, trying to reinstall, if that doesn't help bad luck

edit: is it necessary that revolutiondcm is at version 2.51?

It isn't? Cause if i start your mod without RevDCM in my Mod-Order, i get the message that revolution.ini wasn't found. If it is in the Mod-Order, the message disappears.

Greetings

It isn't? Cause if i start your mod without RevDCM in my Mod-Order, i get the message that revolution.ini wasn't found. If it is in the Mod-Order, the message disappears.

i know that. i have this erroe message as well but as far as i know you can ignore that message. it doesnt cause any crashes. just click ok and go on.
I do not know whether it is a problem if you have RevDCM 2.61 in your mod folder. My MOD is still merged with RevDCM 2.51.

cheers

when could I download it?

it will take some time. still much work to do and i have less time.

How was my edited world map? Is it Okay?

i'm sorry. i had to build a new map with a bigger europe because i wanted to add spain and sweden to the MOD.

and I found some general skins.

thanks for watchin'...but these skins are already added :)

cheers

really? T_T

The map can also to add spain and sweden.

there's 4 cities in spain. (madrid, risbon, azores, canary)

and sweden can has 4 cities. (sweden, norway, finland, ???)

okay thanks to reply. ^^

Nudden your mod is great man!! I really enjoy playing it..
I have a problem, maybe someone can help me.. I am in the modern age and I started a war.. now the issue is that sometimes when I click end turn, tha game can't get past "waiting for other civilizations".. I wait forever
I did some research and I found out that others have this same issue and that some unit is causing it.. so I opened the world builder and tried to find the unit.. with great luck I found it quickly, it was a unit of some other civ.. I deleted it and could continue play.. But now I get this issue again.. As I am in the modern age and the map is fully populated I can't be randomly trying to find what unit is causing it.. Any ideas how I can stop getting this error?

it was some unit in the city in the map where Turkey is.. I deleted all units in that city, it was one of them. I could send you the savefile if you want so you can see for yourselft that deleting the units in that city will correct the problem. but a few turns after and I get the same problem..this time some other unit I don'tknow where

here is the savefile.. this is the second time I get this problem. I don't know where the unit that's causing it is. For diagnostic purposes if you want I can also provide you with the save file from the 1st time I got this error and I can tell where the unit that was causing it was. Let me know
Thanks in advance for the help!

Attachments

• John F. Kennedy AD-1796-January.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.9 MB · Views: 114
here is the savefile.. this is the second time I get this problem. I don't know where the unit that's causing it is. For diagnostic purposes if you want I can also provide you with the save file from the 1st time I got this error and I can tell where the unit that was causing it was. Let me know
Thanks in advance for the help!

thx...i need the first one, too. its much more important...and please tell me EXACTLY (m4 sherman or t72 or,or,or) which unit causing the problem....

cheers

Here is the 1st save file.. The unit is an Italian C1 "Ariete" located in the city of Oman.. It took me plenty of time to find it again.. I was deleting units until I got it.
You can try for yourself, delete the unit and see if it works for you. For me it got rid of the error(although I got it again later on in the game, in the 2nd save file this time I did'nt find the unit causing it)

Attachments

• John F. Kennedy AD-1793-January.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.9 MB · Views: 125
@thanostheking:

i looked at your last savegame. same fault on my machine. couldnt reproduce it. hmm... iam sorry for that.
my new version is updated to revDCM 2.61. i havent had any problems until now. i know, this fact doesnt really help you out but this will give me some hope that it'll be fixed in the next version. we'll see.

cheers

There are many cities.
then How about game speed?

Slow. let me say: you are going to need patience to play through a whole game. I'm a fan of faster turntimes of course, so there will be other possibilities as well. buuah, i hope, i'll have time for this :sad:

could I play epic(the most slowly)?

if you like it why not....

yeah, thanks...already in!

cheers mate

Top Bottom