C3C PBEM : "Chimu" - MesoAmerica scenario-based PBEM (level : newbees-medium)

LouLong

In love with Rei Ayanami
*** GAME STARTED ***

The Chimu Empire was the Empire created by coastal Indians and centered around Nazca that was incorporated into the Inca Empire. Its main target is players already playing well in at least one PBEM or more experienced players.

It is a balanced and fast PBEM (only 3 human players).

It is for Conquests, using the MP version of the MesoAmerica scenario and the patch 1.22.
So you need to have both Conquests and the patch 1.22 installed on your computer.

Civs will be attributed randomly and along playing times.

Civs :

Aztecs : Michellin (replaces Blackbird SR-71)
Incas : Hawklord
Mayas : Aluminium Knight
Toltecs : AI
Olmecs :AI
Moche : AI

Players :
- AluminumKnight
- Blackbird SR-71
- Hawklord
- AI : Toltecs
- AI : Olmecs
- AI : Moche

You want to be in ? You have further questions ? Post in this thread or send me a PM. If ready to join, send me a PM with your e-mail.

Please make sure you post as well your playing time (in GMT time) : ie 6 AM -2 PM GMT.
Please post it here even if you already posted in in another game thread.
On the other hand no need to resend me your e-mail if I have it already.

You can also check the sticky thread "newbee guide" where you can find tons of informations on how PBEM works, what you can do and what you should not do, etc... but if it is not clear enough, you can ask here and we will answer you (we are a community of friendly and helpful people).
When the rooster is full, I will send to all of you a planning e-mail with play order, e-mails, etc...

Organization : the game will be called Chimu to be recognizable and when you get the game, send a mail to inform the sender you got it (GPS = Got it, Played it, Sent it).

If your short I could fit in another pbem. It would be an interesting one to try.
Playing time would be 8pm to 1 am ish GMT.

@ Hawklord : sure you can join but only if you want it. If we are short, we will just wait for another player. I mean I don't want you to force yourself if you prefer to remain free for a later PBEM more to your liking.

@Blackbird : you are in !

No I would like to try this one. I've never tried it in a pbem. It will be fun sacrificing everybody :nospam:

Not a lot yet.

====>TinFoilKnight

Oh no sorry
====>AluminiumKnight

Although its the same thing isn't it? :)

Oh yeah I'm supposed to post here... well I sent the e-mail already. GPS
=====> Birdie

I don't like this starting spot :(

Spotted a barbarian heading our way. I'll have to dispatch a warrior to deal with him.

====>AluminiumKnight

GPS

I'm gonna be stressing out about that salt and stone RIGHT outside the city limits all game.

Warrior dispatched to deal with the barbarian interloper. The Gods have chosen to test our people early. :rolleyes: We will have to offer his blood to them if we can catch him alive. :D

====>Al

No such exciting news from the Maya. Warrior did spot some colorful birds though

====>Black

EDIT: "from" not "form"

Top Bottom