C3C PBEM - "The Cold War Deluxe; 1960 - 1989" Scenario

okay...i have everyone's civ preferences and i've even tweaked the map some so capital cities are highly productive from the outset rather than spending the first 20 turns or so trying to build infrastructure...at least your capital (a few cities to each position really).

however, i'm still waiting on Klyden's repsonse. he did make this thing after all...we'll give him another day or so.

Blackbird_SR-71 said:
so how much longer are we goin to wait because i'm anxious to play this scenario
i'm still waiting for Klyden to respond to the invite.

soon though...a matter of days.

also, i'm going off of the list of preferred civs that you guys have posted...

alright...this is who i have so far:

me: china/india (i changed my mind from seato)
Drivebymaster: N America
Klyden: WP (he's confirmed!)
Blackbird: Euro
S Africa: Viper
S America: krazydude
Esteban: Israel/Pak/Iran

SEATO is the only civ left and i'm waiting on that final confirmation.

i would suggest that you all pm me your email if i don't have it already. thanks.

the final spot has been confirmed. my CFC friend I_Batman is the last player (SEATO).

next up, i need Blackbird's email address...krazydude, too.

i believe i have the rest.

also, please, please, please pm me your password in the event you become either incapacitated or disinterested...

here's the player set-up:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=2593276&postcount=599

here it is!

the only issue i encountered was altering the civs as players. it reassigned a whole bunch of different cities. i just don't feel like tweaking it b/c it would take forever (not really but...) and i'd be bound to miss something. so, here is the player order:

1. Blackbird SR-71 as the Euros
2. viper275 as Africa
3. Esteban as the Middle East
4. krazydude as S America
5. I_Batman as SEATO
6. Klyden as Warsaw Pact
7. El Justo as China/India
8. Drivebymaster as US

blue=NATO-type alliance
red=Commies

@Blackbird
you'll have to DL the attached biq file and i will pm you viper's email if he doesn't send it to you before i do.

a few thoughts before we begin:

- teamwork is going to be essential. communicate w/ your alliance members. i plan to send out a preliminary defense/military plan to my alliance partners.

- remember that it's VP scoring so be on the lookout for where they are on the map.

- the human use of artillery will be powerful. batten down the hatches!

- at some point, we're all going to have provide passwords if you haven't already.

i have all but Blackbird's email i believe. good luck all and be sure to promptly pass on the save games.

Attachments

• TCWMP.zip
    78.2 KB · Views: 81
lurker's comment:

I wanted to join, but I am too busy, so I'll just keep watch ;p

Make sure to post interesting reports, and a screenshot here and there!

Top Bottom