Fast 'n Bulbous
Game Full for 4+4ai

Currently:

All change :rolleyes:

Me (gmt) Byzantines
SpikeIt (gmt-4) Iroquois
WVCivnut (gmt-4) Portuguesea
Greybeard (gmt-4) Inca

Greybeard replaced JG99_Korab for move 90d.

2 settlers, large, continents 60%, Regent, restless barbs

Hey guys. I am not going to play this game at such a high difficulty level. I am not going to play when it takes 50 turns to learn something and 10-20 turn to grow. Regent at the most.

JG...

All the other games you are playing with me in at the moment are on Monarchy level...

I don't think Monarchy alters the rate that you learn and grow at. I thought it just altered the unhappiness rate for the people, and possibly corruption?

OK Guys,

Anyone have any problem with starting again at Regent?
I'll send out another tonight when I get home...

--------

If anyone does object, I'll get a replacement for JG99.. for this game.

In that case, I'll set up another identical game at Regent level and assume JG99 and myself at least want to play that, and look for players to make it up to 4. If you want to carry on at Monarch, and also join in the Regent game, that's fine also.

I don't care either way. There really is such a minor difference between monarchy and regent, it shouldn't concern you too much JG99. Especially since half of your combatants, er, civs are humans. It doesn't affect growth rates at all and the research affect is minimal at best. You'll have to pay a bit more in tech deals with the AI, but if you play it right, you can trade out of that anyhow. It really plays pretty much the same. Now emperor is a different story...

Anyways, we have 4 players already. I say just start it up one more time (at regent) and see if we can get to turn 2! I'll just mope that I've lost out on my cool purple Iroquois (whom I've never played with). I'll probably get stuck with the Zulus or America next. Blech!

But if we are considering a restart, is there any reason we are limiting it to 4 AI on a large map? Seems like LOTS of room to expand. Default on large is 11 civs total, right? Just curious. Anyhow, I'm the newcomer and all I want to do is play an epic PBEM, so really any config is fine. :D

Top Bottom