- Liberation Boost (v1.11)
- R.E.D. Modpack (v.8)
Modifiable Mods - Can be disabled/enabled
- Random Events (v7)
- Tree Growth
- Emigration (v2)
- Tech Diffusion (v2)
- Puppet Empire (v2)
These are disabled through CCMATconfig.lua. Just open it up in Notepad.

Known Issues:
- None

Changelog:
2/21/11
-Fixed every known major bug
2/8/11
-Removed CivWillard at Mod author's request
-Added several new mods
-Removed several wonder mods until beta finished
-Added large and comprehensive changes to notifications

To be updated:
Readme needs fixing. Also, need a better thank you section for mod creators.

Install via Mod Browser, or attached file.

Attachments

• CCMAT II (v 2).civ5mod
    6.4 MB · Views: 1,720
I'm pretty sure combining the balance mods with the playwithme mod is never going to work as they both change a huge amount of things some overlapping, other in contradiction to one another. Besides that its pretty much a list of all the mods i usually use when playing so thanks for the effort in putting it together!

Agreed, but the idea is that both will NOT be active at the same time. I want a mod where the user can choose the basic balancing mod of his/her choice, and the myriad of add-on mods and tweaks will immediately work with it.

Sneaks, Thal lately has the Balance-Combined released in one folder, with subfolders -
would that fit for CCMAT II, too?

CDS has version 2.9...

Yes and I know.

Until I get past alpha stability keeping mods fully up to date will be lower priority

I ran into a problem after about 120 turns. I no longer have access to city states, not to advisors, nor to social policies, although everything was fine earlier. Their is simply no reaction when I click. Other functions, such as access to AIs, are OK. I will have to abort.

Have you tried the shortcuts to access them?

At first glance, most aspects seem to work. Thanks ;D

I can save it but can't open. do i just move it to mod folder or what. I want to try this out please help

Before I start: Thanks for taking the time to update CCMAT, I think it's a great mod.

Currently playing this on Civ5 Ver. 1.0.1.167 with CCMAT II being the only mod enabled.
Turn 195, no major issues.

One thing I noticed during game setup:
I activated "Enable policy saving" and was unable to access policy screens when first policy got availabe. Started over without the option enabled and everything works fine.

In response to the post above:
Place the .modinfo file in your Civ5 MODS folder.
Then open Civ5, go to Mods --> Browse Mods and click "Install".
Mod will then be available just like any other.

Thank you for ur hard work.
I got a problem with ur newest update. The lower left corner panel is totally gone so i can't issue order to my unit. Another thing that when I mouse over a title, there is no information anymore. My game version is .167, can you pls fix this?

Yep. Working on it

I'm sure you're already aware - but just in case you're not;) - Liberation Boost and my FRB are currently not compatible. Result is no action panel.

Found that out fast. Now I have several remaining bugs:

RED and CS unit images not working
CS Leader displays are wonky
CustomNotification.lua for some reason seems to go MIA

I'm sure you're already aware - but just in case you're not;) - Liberation Boost and my FRB are currently not compatible. Result is no action panel.

Figured that piece out. Liberationboost uses a variable labeled "lib", the same as the lua file you are calling

It would be helpful if you linked to the included mods in your original post. Can't wait till this is stable, keep up the good work!

It would be helpful if you linked to the included mods in your original post. Can't wait till this is stable, keep up the good work!

I was going to suggest the same thing:)

Sneaks, glad you got that figured out - is it an easy fix I can do with my limited modding experience? It would be nice to have the two compatible, I've gotten a number of complaints about it. Thanks:thumbsup:

Oh, and in regards to the CSD/RED spearman thing: if RED can be forced to be enabled last, the units should appear correctly (RED contains the CSD diplo unit artwork). I'm not sure if it's possible in this situation, but that'll solve the issue.

Top Bottom