CCMAT II - The Quickening

Just getting started with this mod....really like what I'm seeing,,,,great stuff. I'm having a problem though. Whenever I save a game and then try to load it, it hangs up? Anyone else have that problem.

Hi, first really nice mod but I have found that I am unable to use giant map mods in combination with it. Is there a giant map mod that works with ccmat 2 or are you planing to add more options for map generation?

I can look into map size additions. Right now I am developing a new game setup screen where users can customize their mods in ccmat easily. Once that works I will attempt to add the barbarians! Mod and map sizes.

Just getting started with this mod....really like what I'm seeing,,,,great stuff. I'm having a problem though. Whenever I save a game and then try to load it, it hangs up? Anyone else have that problem.

Do you run this solo or with other mods? I will put this high on my to do list

Great MOD! Just having two minor issues and was wondering if I have done something wrong.

The first is that not all the territory of defeated CS and/or Civs is disappearing. Random plots of land belong to them and the only way to get rid of them is using Great Artists.

The second is I have just researched coal but can't seem to mine it. Is another tech required before you can mine the coal? I don't remember that being the case in other games.

Thank again for keeping Civ5 fun...

My game just patched, but I'll be looking forward to giving this modpack a try once things get updated. Glad to see CCMAT alive in some form!

Great MOD! Just having two minor issues and was wondering if I have done something wrong.

The first is that not all the territory of defeated CS and/or Civs is disappearing. Random plots of land belong to them and the only way to get rid of them is using Great Artists.

The second is I have just researched coal but can't seem to mine it. Is another tech required before you can mine the coal? I don't remember that being the case in other games.

Thank again for keeping Civ5 fun...

If you were playing post-patch today, CCMAT probably is full of nasty errors. It is going to take me some time to fix all 150+ files, so I would hold off on using the mod til the next update.

Same problem as a few before... Can't load the game. Civ freezes up when I try to, only way out is to restart my comp... I suspect it might have something to do with Puppe Empires mod, since when it does manage to load up, I usualy get a msg asking if i want to convert my other citys into puppets (ones i had before as non-puppets)

Hey Sneaks,

On a suggestion, as you're working to update the mod for the patch, you might consider toning down maintenance costs on modern-era units. In my last two CCMAT games, by the time we reached the modern era, virtually every country was running a big time deficit in their economies. The AI wasn't able going to reduce their overall forces, but the increase in maintenance costs were pretty brutal, so they just went until they ran out of money. Only the dominant AI managed to keep things in positive territory, and not by much. For myself, I had a very nice, secure defensive position and reduced my overall troop levels significantly to keep myself in a positive cashflow situation...

Odd to hear the cashflow issue. First time this has been mentinoed. What difficulty were you running the game at?

Do you run this solo or with other mods? I will put this high on my to do list

I had this sample problem as well, and therefore stopped playing. I found that I was never able to load a save game without a runtime error occurring upon load. This occured both when I started a new game with a few other mods, as well as when I started a new game with no mods other than CCMAT 2. This was at the end of February. It's a great mod, and I'd love to play it, but the inability to load saved games makes that possible. Running the Steam version on Windows Vista.

I had a couple of strange bugs recently, when I took the Roman capitol it left about 6 random tiles around the city in the possession of the Romans, now I have even completely destroyed the civilization but still they own those tiles. There is no option to buy the tiles and I am just taking land around the tiles. I also had one of their dead units flag remain on the map for a good 20 turns before disappearing.

Another bug is that whenever I load a game it spams me with all the notifications I have ever gotten for gaining new land through culture.

When creating single player (modded with CCMAT II) game, I've enabled "allow policy saving" option on advanced setup but I can't skip even so. Is it a bug?

Hey Sneaks, any idea on when we'll be updated for the patch?

Thanks!

Ditto, I played many a game with the original mod. Havent tried this yet as been waiting since the last update came out.

Any news? Or is this dead? A simple "yes but no ETA" is enough for me (for at least a few weeks :)).

Shameless Bump (For Great Justice)?

Fail Bump is Fail...

In any case, looks like RED v9.1 is out.... any chance Sneaks is still around and can add to this?

Top Bottom